What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smartman..

eels_fan_01

Bench
Smartman said:
Yeah the dogs put in the same performance last friday night than they did against the Panthers.

Doesnt hold much confidence for the eels :cool:

Doesnt hold much confidence for you that you lost to the wooden spooners twice.

Sterling

Juniors
eels_fan_01 said:
Doesnt hold much confidence for you that you lost to the wooden spooners twice.

oh but hold on ... they didnt turn up to play those 2 games so we wont count them eh?:roll:

good analogy dumbass man ...... excuses , excuses .....

eels_fan_01

Bench
Sterling said:
oh but hold on ... they didnt turn up to play those 2 games so we wont count them eh?:roll:

good analogy dumbass man ...... excuses , excuses .....

Oh yeah i did forget. Competitons are won on potential according to Smartman.

Parra-Fan

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
Your side suck tbh, lack heart and passion.

Morron? hope he gets 12 weeks. Smartman can't believe you admire a side like that. Are you from Punchbowl, Wiley Park by any chane?

Tim Smith?> f**king brilliant!!!!!!!!! Jayjay go and get stuffed you gimp!!! Tim has been on fire the past 3 weeks!

ummmm im from punchbowl and ima parra supporter lol :p:p

Parra-Fan

Juniors
Poupou Escobar said:
You're not a true fan unless you went to Ringrose, Beresford Road or Parra West Public School. Sorry.:p

lmaooo i dont fink so ive been going for parra all my life it doesnt matter were ur from as long as u turn up 2 every home game and nearly all away games and support ur team from ur heart ur classified as a parramatta supporter

Tekken Lord

Juniors
Well i can't turn up to any games of league, yet alone parra games.
So does this mean i don't support a team? :roll:

Tekken Lord

Juniors
No, of course i'm not.
I am about not being able to go to any games but
not about the other thing, i was hoping it was obvious

Smartman

Juniors
Poupou Escobar said:
We put together 2 good halves of football for the first time since the Tigers game. You could hardly call that a peak.

After putting that early lead on we cruised. The Dogs didn't defend too well but neither did we - it's just that every time you got close we managed to switch back on and extend our lead.

In the past 3 weeks we've gotten a good halftime lead against Manly, Brisbane and Souths and when we started cruising and the score got close we were unable to switch on to get the tries we thought would be so easy.

Luckily against the Dogs it was easy.

We only ever play as well as we have to (and we have to do better than that if we're going to be considered to have 'peaked'). If Mason, Patten and O'Meley had've played we wouldn't have had it so easy and we wouldn't have switched off like we seem to do when we run over the top of teams for 40 minutes.

We had you covered easily from beginning to end and still managed to cruise through the game. Whenever we needed a try we just went and took it. Easy.

If we play as well as we can for 80 minutes we can beat anybody and you know it.

You saying "the better team won on the day but Parra are crap" is you just being a sore loser.

If you think the eels cruised anytime throughout that match, you're kidding.

They completed 92% of their sets.

92 fekking percent.

The better team did win as Canterbury gave alot of cheap possesion away but Parramatta are an above average side at best with a very good backline, a solid forward pack and poor halves.
Canterbury havent played much better this year, in fact they have been poor most of the time but as i said they have alot more improvement than the eels :cool:

lucablight

First Grade
Smartman said:
If you think the eels cruised anytime throughout that match, you're kidding.

They completed 92% of their sets.

92 fekking percent.

The better team did win as Canterbury gave alot of cheap possesion away but Parramatta are an above average side at best with a very good backline, a solid forward pack and poor halves.
Canterbury havent played much better this year, in fact they have been poor most of the time but as i said they have alot more improvement than the eels :cool:

Sherwin :lol:

He isn't even fit to tie Tim Smiths shoes.

goboggo

Juniors
Smartman said:
Y'know thw worst thing about the Top 8?

It allows muppets like you about 2 extra months of talking sh*t. Instead of being out of the running in June you'll get to the first week of September to carry on.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
hineyrulz said:
Canterbury primary :(

Dont worry, i had some Parra mates at school, and boy in 95 when we beat them 22-16 not only did i give it to them at the school disco, i picked up a fine sort as well:cool:

Smartman

Juniors
goboggo said:
Y'know thw worst thing about the Top 8?

It allows muppets like you about 2 extra months of talking sh*t. Instead of being out of the running in June you'll get to the first week of September to carry on.

Last week of September you mean, im that confident.

Its all part of the master plan, trudge and fumble along during the year and when September hits, its game on :cool:

Aka 1995 and 98 :cool: