What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SMH: Around the games - Dragons v Eels

Hurriflatch

Referee
St George Illawarra v Parramatta

Venue: Jubilee Stadium
Time: Tomorrow 3.05pm

Dragons interchange forward Justin Poore rolled his ankle at training and is in doubt but prop Jason Ryles (groin) has been cleared to play. Eels centre Daniel Wagon needs a late fitness test to prove he is ready to return after two months out with a leg injury. Last night, Parramatta coach Brian Smith had yet to confirm Henry Perenara as the replacement for second-rower Glenn Morrison, who discovered on Thursday he could not pass or tackle at training, despite wearing a protective brace on his badly broken finger. Officials have ruled out fullback Wade McKinnon (knee) and prop Michael Vella (hand).

Looks like Wags might be out as well

Lenny_2212

Juniors
we wont know the 17 until an hour before kick off. players ruled out, players ruled back in, players in doubt, fitness tests, geez.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
at hte rate thye are dropping out, I'm sure some one else wil pull out before the game

eelz47

Coach
Eelectrica said:
It's almost as if both teams are worried about revealing their hand before the finals start.

i was thinking that, but smithy is too smart for that. he will have a few cards left up his sleeve

Nikki

Coach
Wags didnt seem very confident on Monday night when I spoke to him that he would be back this week. But 6 days is a long time in the football world

Stagger eel

Staff member
Nikki said:
Wags didnt seem very confident on Monday night when I spoke to him that he would be back this week. But 6 days is a long time in the football world

just reported that he's still in some doubt.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Nothing confirmed but according to a bit on the radio just then the rumoured side is

1. Joel Reddy
2. Luke Burt
3. Ben Smith
20. Ashley Graham
5. Eric Grothe
6. John Morris
7. Tim Smith
16. Adam Peek
9. Mark Riddell
10. Paul Stringer
11. Nathan Hindmarsh
8. Nathan Cayless
13. Chad Robinson

14. PJ MArsh
15. Dean Widders
17. Aaron Cannings
18. Fuifui Moimoi

there is no way ashley graham will play tomorrow in 1st grade.delaney will get a start b4 him or burt to centre and williams on the wing

Hurriflatch

Referee
To be fair Ash has a pretty good strike rate this year

4 games
3 tries

Round 4 - Result 26-16
Round 5 - Result 14-54
Round 17 - Result 52-16
Round 20 - REsult 10-16

Sp he is due for a win in his next game

shiftysmith

Juniors
just remember his last game against the knights,he is simply to slow,not the best of defensive centres,its either got to be delaney or leave wagon there

Latest posts