What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smith To commit to Parra

fish eel

Immortal
eelavation said:
nah! dude..I'm just jealous..I have had a few drinks with him though...and I think fisheel may of played park footy with him prior to a gig but he can verify that.

Close. It was Aqua Golf actually. :lol:

eelavation said:
weren't a few of us whinging and carrying on like pork chops as to why we couldn't retain Tahu??

A few pork chops were....a couple of others made astute comments that we were pleased Tahu got it dealt with clean and quickly, leaving us plenty of time to plan. ;-)

Suitman

Post Whore
COACH STERLING said:
It would be fair to say, that we learn more on this very football forum then we do in the papers. I would also guess that would be the case for a lot of journo's.

Both surprisingly and sadly, that is true.

Suity

Stagger eel

Staff member
fish eel said:
Close. It was Aqua Golf actually. :lol:

A few pork chops were....a couple of others made astute comments that we were pleased Tahu got it dealt with clean and quickly, leaving us plenty of time to plan. ;-)

yeah, that would of been me..just quietly :D

Suitman

Post Whore
COACH STERLING said:
We need to quote the source when posting an article. The funny thing is, we end up reading about our own sh*t. :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Hardly worth buying a paper these days eh? :cool:

Suity

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
thats why im always on here - i was sick of reporters calling me for information.
i find that if i just post my opinions on here, they don't call me all the time ;-)

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Great news :D now For Green,Mateo and INU!! I think one thing that will be in our favour that these guys have been playing together for a few years and are pretty good mates. Now they're all starting to come into grade together it could give us a big leg up against the scavenger's.

spiderdan

Bench
hineyrulz said:
Great news :D now For Green,Mateo and INU!! I think one thing that will be in our favour that these guys have been playing together for a few years and are pretty good mates. Now they're all starting to come into grade together it could give us a big leg up against the scavenger's.
i hope we re-sign them all. during the 80s it was one of the strengths the qld origin side had and one of the strengths we had in 2001.

a side that contained players that had played and/or trained together for a fair chunk of time (assuming they have a certain degree of talent) will always be strong.

parra pete

Referee
JessEel said:
thats why im always on here - i was sick of reporters calling me for information.
i find that if i just post my opinions on here, they don't call me all the time ;-)

?????????:shock:

Prodigal Eel

Juniors
IMO inu will stay...he knows his got first dibs on tahu's position....and why would he wanna leave if we offer something reasonable.
With Ian and probably Wagon moving on at the end of the season......Mateo will have 2 position to choose from....its up to him now.

That leaves green.....i think the club will have to decide finch or green. I know finch is undercontract....but that means sh*t all these days....if parra want to get rid of him they will.

Im sick of other clubs like Roosters, Manly Brisbane being able to keep ALL there juniors they want, yet go out and sign big name players......if we cant hold onto all SMith, Green, Mateo and Inu then the club is playing ridiculous amounts to the wrong players.

Redback71

First Grade
Originally Posted by wittyz chick
YAY!!! I'm happy [would prefer it official though]

Can anyone confirm the rumour from the Manly forum that they are chasing hard after Blake Green?? They are NOT allowed to touch him dammit!!

they already have burns, orford, monaghan and lyon how many more bloody halves do they want.

if we cant keep green and mateo id be very unhappy espically consider how many we lost last year.

Pazza

First Grade
plus they have aaron groome in PL, he is a very good young halfback and a mate of mine

Kornstar

Coach
If Green leaves i hope it is to a club where he has first dibs on the number 6 jersey, if he leaves for Manly or something where he has a wait in front of him, i will be very dissapointed.......