What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So Rooster How Do You Feel?

lockyno1

Post Whore
strong_latte said:
feels pretty good actually. We dropped him so we could pick up the Dally M 5/8th of the year.

Who also happens to be the most overrated player in the NRL:lol:

redwhitedragon

Juniors
strong_latte said:
feels pretty good actually. We dropped him so we could pick up the Dally M 5/8th of the year.

Ah, yes it does feel great to buy yet another player to add to your ever increasing "home bred" talent. Well done,

redwhitedragon

Juniors
In-goal said:
I think the unluckiest thing for the chooks was manly beating Canberra, I believe had Easts come in 8th they would have beaten all before them.

Just look at the results this finals series, bloody Souths would have been a show.

Are you on....
Pot
LSD
Crack
Ice.. caffiene
red cordial
pond water?

The rorters would of had no chance in hell of beating all before them. They were are and will be cats. This year they had no heart.

and of course king Ricky reckons they are overplayed and too tired..
is Morley playing off the bench or starting for Bradford this week?

ozboy

Juniors
Brett Finch has played in the last 2 GF's, so going by lockyno 1's reasoning he has been one of the best 2 halfbacks in the NRL over the past 2 years.

strong_latte

Juniors
ozboy said:
Brett Finch has played in the last 2 GF's, so going by lockyno 1's reasoning he has been one of the best 2 halfbacks in the NRL over the past 2 years.
Finch is actually a good half back... it's just he's not a leader and isn't capable of running the show himself. He needs a solid 5/8th to do that so he can play second fiddle and relax a bit... The difference in his standard while Freddy was there and now make that pretty obvious. Maybe when he's had a few more seasons under his belt he'll be better, but at the moment he's only good when he's the support half.

OVP

Coach
lockyno1 said:
I'll remind you who got the most overrated tag.....BRAITH ANASTA!:lol:

Wow ... you'll STILL be stuck with Seymour next year, and we'll have a champion halfback. Hows dem for apples dickweed ?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
lockyno1 said:
I'll remind you who got the most overrated tag.....BRAITH ANASTA!:lol:

You're an idiot. While the vermin is now Rorter scum - he won Dally M 5/8th of the Year. An official and professionally judged award.

The overrated tag was applied by a trashy RL mag who surveyed 100 cowards who can't think for themselves.

For the most part of the year, Braith played out of skin, carrying Sherwin many times, in a team that simply didn't have it in them at the end of it all. Seymour, however, was a key instrument in the continual choke of Brisbane that is now a yearly event.

lockyno1

Post Whore
OVP said:
Wow ... you'll STILL be stuck with Seymour next year, and we'll have a champion halfback. Hows dem for apples dickweed ?

I do hope that "champion halfback" is not Brett Finch! He is 1000 times worse than Seymour!

lockyno1

Post Whore
dodge said:
You're an idiot. While the vermin is now Rorter scum - he won Dally M 5/8th of the Year. An official and professionally judged award.

The overrated tag was applied by a trashy RL mag who surveyed 100 cowards who can't think for themselves.

For the most part of the year, Braith played out of skin, carrying Sherwin many times, in a team that simply didn't have it in them at the end of it all. Seymour, however, was a key instrument in the continual choke of Brisbane that is now a yearly event.

How he even got close to winning the 5/8 of the year was a joke! Barrett was so much better, so was Morris, so was Jason Smith! FFS that selection was one of the biggest jokes in NRL history. It goes to show if you sign for the Rorters there are instant rewards!

OVP

Coach
lockyno1 said:
I do hope that "champion halfback" is not Brett Finch! He is 1000 times worse than Seymour!

Only a complete spastic, like yourself, would think that.

Three cheers for Seymour !! Why ? Because he's ALL youve got. We've got ALOT more choices than you !! Spasticus Austisticus :lol:

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
lockyno1 said:

He meant Jamie Soward I think.. He couldn't have meant Finch could he?!

Considering he won't even be in first grade to start the year I don't know what OVP is on about :lol:.

lockyno1

Post Whore
ParraDude_Jay said:

Considering he won't even be in first grade to start the year I don't know what OVP is on about :lol:.

If anone thinks Ricky's love child Finch won't be playing somewhere in the 17 it is an embarrassment. OMG despite being worse than Todd Carney the bloke still gets picked this year! Same thing next year. It gives most of us our daily humour!:lol:. Then what would really make for a great story will be Soward leaving at the end of the year!

OVP

Coach
ParraDude_Jay said:

I find it hilarious that a choker's fan KNOWS more than Roosters fans about OUR club. YOU DONT KNOW sh*t buddy.

We do. Both Gould and Finch will be purged from our club VERY soon ... but of course you know more than me dont you ? Even though you dont support the Roosters ? Pfffttt. Who gives a sh*t what you people think. WE KNOW ALOT MORE THAN YOU THINK, sunshine. :lol:

How else did we predict the downfall of the Choking Kings ?

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
OVP said:
I find it hilarious that a choker's fan KNOWS more than Roosters fans about OUR club. YOU DONT KNOW sh*t buddy.

We do. Both Gould and Finch will be purged from our club VERY soon ... but of course you know more than me dont you ? Even though you dont support the Roosters ? Pfffttt. Who gives a sh*t what you people think. WE KNOW ALOT MORE THAN YOU THINK, sunshine. :lol:

Wow, I love that you try to turn this into a Parramatta bashing thread just because.

Well, dickhead, you're the same one who said you know your coach well enough to know Jamie Soward would not start at halfback against the Knights in his debut, but would in fact would start on the bench. You made the exact same argument then and when in fact he did start at half, you ran like the f**king piece of stupid sh*t you are.

Yes, I do know more than you, because you don't know jacksh*t!

lockyno1

Post Whore
OVP said:

Chokers? This is coming from a team that is so called "great" and choked in 2 of the 3 grand finals!:lol:

Finch will be in the 17! FFS for the good of the game keep him in the 17, as otherwise we all will have to find someone just as bad to bag. Oh wait...there is a problem, there is NO ONE WORSE! Ricky loves Finch, as he would have dropped him long before the end of the season if he was going to put Soward there next year!

OVP

Coach
lockyno1 said:
Chokers? This is coming from a team that is so called "great" and choked in 2 of the 3 grand finals!:lol:

Finch will be in the 17! FFS for the good of the game keep him in the 17, as otherwise we all will have to find someone just as bad to bag. Oh wait...there is a problem, there is NO ONE WORSE! Ricky loves Finch, as he would have dropped him long before the end of the season if he was going to put Soward there next year!

You know something dillweed ? Parradude whatever his name is has ALOT more to say on this subject than you do. I mean you led the comp for aaaaaaaaaages, and when it came down to the wire, all you had was Seymour :lol:

Go and stick your head in a bucket of water you spastic. :lol:

At least Parra got there ... YOU DIDNT. Go away and flush your head down the sh*tter.

lockyno1

Post Whore
OVP said:
You know something dillweed ? Parradude whatever his name is has ALOT more to say on this subject than you do. I mean you led the comp for aaaaaaaaaages, and when it came down to the wire, all you had was Seymour :lol:

Go and stick your head in a bucket of water you spastic. :lol:

At least Parra got there ... YOU DIDNT. Go away and flush your head down the sh*tter.

Mate if you ask most Broncos fans before this season we would have said we would be happy to come from 6-8th. This was supposed to be a rebuilding year. We also had injuries to key players leading into the finals so it was hardly an ideal preparation. I am not making excuses, we played rubbish but if you told me 12 months ago that we would come 3rd in the regular season, I would have said that that would be an overachievement! Seymour did some good things he was just inconsistent!

OVP

Coach
lockyno1 said:
Mate if you ask most Broncos fans before this season we would have said we would be happy to come from 6-8th. This was supposed to be a rebuilding year. We also had injuries to key players leading into the finals so it was hardly an ideal preparation. I am not making excuses, we played rubbish but if you told me 12 months ago that we would come 3rd in the regular season, I would have said that that would be an overachievement! Seymour did some good things he was just inconsistent!

COMPLETE AND ABSOLUTE UTTER BOLLOCKS.

Latest posts