What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So Rooster How Do You Feel?

lockyno1

Post Whore
OVP said:
COMPLETE AND ABSOLUTE UTTER BOLLOCKS.

No it is not! Look I am disappointed that we didn't win the premiership but at the same time I realise that this is a rebuilding period and if we are coming 3rd in a rebuilding year then that is a good year!

OVP

Coach
lockyno1 said:
No it is not! Look I am disappointed that we didn't win the premiership but at the same time I realise that this is a rebuilding period and if we are coming 3rd in a rebuilding year then that is a good year!

So then may i ask why you take it out on us ? What the f**k have the Roosters ever done to the Broncos ? Why do you hate us so ?

lockyno1

Post Whore
OVP said:
So then may i ask why you take it out on us ? What the f**k have the Roosters ever done to the Broncos ? Why do you hate us so ?

Is that a question? Hell it could be the fact that you guys get every decent player on the market and still miraculously stay under the cap:roll:. That is the main reason. I do like some Roosters players, it is just FINCH! And he is good for a laugh! I do like Minichello, and I like Roberts and I like Jason Cayless but the others I don't have much time for. At least Ricketson has retired as that is 1 less player I have to HATE after his blatant cheap shot behind the play! Thank goodness he missed the gf for that!

OVP

Coach
lockyno1 said:
Is that a question? Hell it could be the fact that you guys get every decent player on the market and still miraculously stay under the cap:roll:. That is the main reason. I do like some Roosters players, it is just FINCH! And he is good for a laugh! I do like Minichello, and I like Roberts and I like Jason Cayless but the others I don't have much time for. At least Ricketson has retired as that is 1 less player I have to HATE after his blatant cheap shot behind the play! Thank goodness he missed the gf for that!

OH MY GOD !! From the one Club who had Darren Lockyer's face on EVERY cab in Brisbane (yes even I am drooling at that sort of money) and they have the UTTER hide to criticise the Roosters for trying every avenue possible to retain their players, NOT GAIN PLAYERS, unlike Brisbane scum.

You truly must be deluded or geniused LockyReeTNo1 ... i truly have NEVER EVER met ANYONE as DUMB as you.

Who in f**k's name do you think the Roosters learnt their "shiftyness" from ?

Yes .. the Boncos, noone else. But LockyReeTNo1 is either so bald in the crotch area hios opinion is meaningless, or he's just a hypocrite. Let's choose :lol:

lockyno1

Post Whore
OVP said:
OH MY GOD !! From the one Club who had Darren Lockyer's face on EVERY cab in Brisbane (yes even I am drooling at that sort of money) and they have the UTTER hide to criticise the Roosters for trying every avenue possible to retain their players, NOT GAIN PLAYERS, unlike Brisbane scum.

You truly must be deluded or geniused LockyReeTNo1 ... i truly have NEVER EVER met ANYONE as DUMB as you.

Who in f**k's name do you think the Roosters learnt their "shiftyness" from ?

Yes .. the Boncos, noone else. But LockyReeTNo1 is either so bald in the crotch area hios opinion is meaningless, or he's just a hypocrite. Let's choose :lol:

Read my post. I never said anything about RETAINING players! I said getting or BUYING in other words. Lets see all the players you have gained in your recent time Wing, Anasta, Harrison, Roberts, Monahan, Finch. Now that is just a few but all these blokes except Finch are top players. How you get every one of them annoys the living daylight out of most league supporters. Now you cannot possibly be LEGALLY under the cap, as it is impossible for those players and the other internationals to be under the 3.25mil salary cap.

OVP

Coach
lockyno1 said:
Read my post. I never said anything about RETAINING players! I said getting or BUYING in other words. Lets see all the players you have gained in your recent time Wing, Anasta, Harrison, Roberts, Monahan, Finch. Now that is just a few but all these blokes except Finch are top players. How you get every one of them annoys the living daylight out of most league supporters. Now you cannot possibly be LEGALLY under the cap, as it is impossible for those players and the other internationals to be under the 3.25mil salary cap.

Someone please educate this nuffy. My patience is as gorrrn as Seymour's talents.

The Broncos paying out the Roosters for "apparently"" being over the cap.

Surely someone else has to find that truly HILARIOUS. :lol: :lol: :lol:

lockyno1

Post Whore
OVP said:
Someone please educate this nuffy. My patience is as gorrrn as Seymour's talents.

The Broncos paying out the Roosters for "apparently"" being over the cap.

Surely someone else has to find that truly HILARIOUS. :lol: :lol: :lol:

With the exception of Hodges (who is on a lot less money than he was on at the Roosters), I can't remember the last big import we have had? In our 17 all of the players are from the Brisbane and surrounding areas. Hardly what you can say about the Roosters! People will stay for much less to be near "home", but that is not what you can say about the Roosters!

ozzie

Bench
lockyno1 said:
Chokers? This is coming from a team that is so called "great" and choked in 2 of the 3 grand finals!:lol:

Finch will be in the 17! FFS for the good of the game keep him in the 17, as otherwise we all will have to find someone just as bad to bag. Oh wait...there is a problem, there is NO ONE WORSE! Ricky loves Finch, as he would have dropped him long before the end of the season if he was going to put Soward there next year!
and his comes from someone's team that can't win a semi final. how many in a row now??

ozzie

Bench
lockyno1 said:
At least Brisbane have a chance with the best five-eigth going around! Brisbane will be better for the run, remember this is the first full year that the halves have been together!The Roosters have an overrated hack in Anasta (who must I add Sherwin did 90% of the work!) and then there is FINCH! You will NEVER win a premiership with Brett Finch as your no7! He is useless!
So you re going to be giving Lockyer tackling leassons. He was the weakest link in defence have a look at his stats on missed tackles and Seymour - I seymour better half backs playing reserve grade in the bush. Couldn't care how long you keep them together they are still crap and they wouldn't win you a grand final (let alone a semi)

strong_latte

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
I'll remind you who got the most overrated tag.....BRAITH ANASTA!:lol:

last time I checked he outplayed your sad excuse for a 5/8th all over the park! and only a couple weeks later so did Barret! Yet you qlder were carrying on about lockyer being the best ever only a couple months before origin! No one is more deserving of the over rated tag than Lockyer :lol: .

strong_latte

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
Chokers? This is coming from a team that is so called "great" and choked in 2 of the 3 grand finals!:lol:

How many Grand Finals have Brisbane made in the last 5 years? No, wait, how many finals have they won in the last 5 years? Thats right, f#ck all! It's a lovely tradition you've got going at the moment, look solid throughout the year, even to the point of premiership favouratism, and then get raped by every team you play in the finals! :lol:

ozzie

Bench
strong_latte said:
How many Grand Finals have Brisbane made in the last 5 years? No, wait, how many finals have they won in the last 5 years? Thats right, f#ck all! It's a lovely tradition you've got going at the moment, look solid throughout the year, even to the point of premiership favouratism, and then get raped by every team you play in the finals! :lol:

they have fluked one in the past 9 starts in semis

lockyno1

Post Whore
strong_latte said:

Last time I looked we won the comp in 2000! That is 5 years ago as this year has not been decided yet.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Cockadoodledoo said:
More than 5 years, that Grand Final was played in August 2000. :D
It is still 5 years. The years since are 2001, 02, 03, 04. That is 4 plus this year. That makes 5. I don't gove a toss about months. The only gf you won was becuase the bulldogs weren't there. They would have belted you!

strong_latte

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
It is still 5 years. The years since are 2001, 02, 03, 04. That is 4 plus this year. That makes 5. I don't gove a toss about months. The only gf you won was becuase the bulldogs weren't there. They would have belted you!

Really? But didn't we knock them out in the semi's the following year? Oooooh! There goes that theory!

Carlito

Juniors
lockyno1 said:

you mean we were lucky the bulldogs were cheating? :roll:

Smartman

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
And the Rossters don't cheat?:roll:

Dont worry locky even rooter supporters know that 2002 premiership was tainted, thats why its called the Clayton premiership instead of NRL premiership
icon6.gif

Carlito

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
And the Rossters don't cheat?:roll:

Gee, I would have thought we'd be keeping crocker and cayless if we were cheating, but hey, maybe that's just my brain talking :roll:.
Maybe when you or Andrew "I'm a qualified accountant" Denton come up with some proof you could show it to the cap auditor ;-)

Latest posts