What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So who do you think this tiger is that we have so called got for 2012 ?

broncos2010

Juniors
I read it is back so it would have to be Lui I would assume and we don't need any wingers or centers.

Apparently the player does not want it announced as it will effect his teams final run.

Can't be marshall can it ? :lol:

If it is Lui I don't really see how he is any better then norman or hunt.

Broncos fan!

Juniors
I think Moltzen or Lui. I'd rather Moltzen, he can play more positions and I like him. I don't really like Lui but hes ok.

I agree that neither would be better than Norman or Hunt but I'm quite happy to give Norman a shot. And since our halves depth would be decreasing by 1, we need a depth replacement.

IBA

Juniors
If we're buying a new 5/8 i really hope they haven't gone for Lui or Moltzen...

hellteam

First Grade
Moltzen is better than Lui. Both are pretty average and aren't much of an upgrade on what we have...

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Daniella's departure wouldn't disrupt the team, he's rarely in it.

IBA

Juniors
Seems to be a lot of chat about it being Daneila... I just don't know why... Surely we've got enough depth in the centers/wing?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Moltzen is looking like he'll head to the Sharks.

I'm fairly confident it's not Daniella

AceAv

Juniors
Bring back Tuquiri!!!!!! -But yeah I am tipping Moltzen. Just wish Quad Cooper would sign up already. Lockyerless Broncos is gonna suck :(

some11

Referee
Where the hell is this "rumour" coming from, if we're in negotiations or signed a player it would be in the media already.

Broncos fan!

Juniors
Where the hell is this "rumour" coming from, if we're in negotiations or signed a player it would be in the media already.

From a League magazine. It's apparently not in the media because the player doesn't want to announce it until the end of the season so it doesn't jeopardise his spot in the team. Take it how you want...

I'm quite sure it isn't Daniella.

IBA

Juniors
From a League magazine. It's apparently not in the media because the player doesn't want to announce it until the end of the season so it doesn't jeopardise his spot in the team. Take it how you want...

I'm quite sure it isn't Daniella.

Then he obviously isn't requesting an early release so it has to be someone coming off contract right? Daniela would be a waste of money... The only person I'd want in their backline is Ayshford... (or Benji obviously) Anyone else we get, it would want to be for not much money and only for a little depth in the squad