What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So who do you think this tiger is that we have so called got for 2012 ?

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
So according to goosie's theory its Simona or Tuqiri then? Or did goosie think it was going to be Moltzen???

Seagullsrock

Juniors
It is definately Moltzen...

But there's not serious proof of this...

What position would he play anyway? 6 I feel would go to Norman who has started to really want it a little more now. Still a long way off and I really feel that cronk being off contract and is sniffing around the rabbitoh den maybe the broncos stables can pull an 'inglis' on him ;)

Think my previous post in this thread sums this post up.

cornerposter

Juniors
The only Tiger worth buying would be Heighington but god knows we don't need another 2nd rower.

How NSW don't pick this bloke is beyond me.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just heard a rumour that along with this mysterious player, Broncos are RUMOURED to have recently approached Blake Ayshford

Wilfred

Juniors
Big wraps in an article in the online telegraph site today on Curtis Sironen (playing in toyota cup, Paul Sironens son) as a potential no.6 for the Tigers, with talk that Benji may be moved to fullback.

While I cant see that happening, not in the next couple of years anyways, I was just curious if anyone has seen this Curtis play and does he have as much potential as suggested?...if so, maybe he could be someone of interest to sign for us?

:D
Big wraps in an article in the online telegraph site today on Curtis Sironen (playing in toyota cup, Paul Sironens son) as a potential no.6 for the Tigers, with talk that Benji may be moved to fullback.

While I cant see that happening, not in the next couple of years anyways, I was just curious if anyone has seen this Curtis play and does he have as much potential as suggested?...if so, maybe he could be someone of interest to sign for us?

I have seen Curtis play many times, you can't have him ;-)

He is signed to the end of 2013 with the Tigers and his dad is on the Wests Tigers board of directors. I can't see him leaving the club for a long time.

For mine he is strong, has great hands, offloads in traffic, great short kicking game, good passing game, can kick goals and has strong defence. Given that he hasn't turned 18 yet he is a fantastic talent.

I think he will make his start in NRL next year probably in the centres like Dalley and Fitler did when they started. He has the skills to play five eigth in the future but the size to end up in the back row. I for one don't know what his best position will be, I just know if he continues to develop the way he has been he will be a better than average NRL player (potentially a lot better than average).

AceAv

Juniors
maybe we signed Marshall for 2013 and someone got the numbers wrong! not really keen on any other tiger other than Marshall or Farrah. Liu looked a bit better in the eels game but pfffft...

Latest posts