What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So who's going to the.........

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I wan't to go Mullett, i really do, where are you meeting Unit??, i m ight surprise you guys, it's just going to be quite expensive for me...

mullet

Juniors
not sure where i'll be meeting unit, we'll organise that when i get there. If ya need help just shout out

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Help in what??......a free ticket :mrgreen: , sorry for being a tighty-but it will cost me $100 dollars to go to the game & enjoy myself-try and get there a tad earlier like 3.30 so we can all talk & mingle.

Jess

Juniors
No I just said that so I can blame him for me not turning up :lol: Cronulla's so annoying to get to!! I should be at work anyway..

I'm going to the Roosters/Parra game if you'll be there?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Jess, i'm driving 160km to the game, don't tell me it's hard for you to get there!
Pleae come Jess, i promise you will not be disapointed!

Jess

Juniors
Yeah but you support Parra :roll: I've been sick all week, I was supposed to go to the Penrith/Roosters game tonight aswell!! I'll see what I can do, if I'm feeling a little better, I've still got a doc's certificate valid for tomorrow so I can get out of work if need be..

Not making any promises though

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Jess, please come!!, i'm not well aswell.......i'll explain later but i'm still going!!!!, you will have a ball with us.......i'd go even if Parra weren't playing..i just like the social aspect of things, put it one way atleast you'll meet the mighty RJ.......i'm bringing my Digital Camera aswell :p

Special K

Coach
Jess so wants to be there to meet Ron and Hulka

(h5) for us!!!

I'll be there at 2 for flegg cause I anit got anything else to do :lol: I'll be at the southern end before I end up at beer hill.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Please Jess, i may not be going to another game this year......that's why i'm desperate for you to come ;-)

Hulka we'll be at the TV screen hill, ask Unit for my mobile number.

Special K

Coach
:lol: did you get my message ron or did I send a sexy sms to the wrong person? the reply has me confused :oops: