What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So who's going to the.........

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Well where should we all meet??, outside the ground like the Leagues for a couple of pre game drinks or in the ground like???......i don't know where.....never been there :|

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Probably about 12pm????......probably abit to early to go in.

BTW

DD, i never knew you liked apples :lol:

Special K

Coach
meet during PL at the southern hill(I won't force you guys to stand with parra jumpers near beer hill :lol: )

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
that gay looking guy in your banner is wearing maskara and eye liner

El Coconuto

Bench
Aren't you going with madunit, houdini? If so, I will give you both a bell once my crew gets there... :idea:

Houdini

First Grade
Well, I'm sure I'll be meeting up with unit at some time. So yeah, see on sat then!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Ok so where are we going to meet, the Cronulla fans are soft anyway Hulka, believe me there is more chance of us being afraid at a bar mitzvah then Sharl park :lol:

I reckon we should meet about 1-1.30 at maybe the southern hill entry point OR the Leagues club for some pre game beverages :D

Latest posts