What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So who's going to the.........

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Well i've got an interview at Queanbeyan at 10am, i then have to turn around and drive all the way to Sydney........you know how much petrol it's going to to cost seeing i have a V8, if someone can get me an entry ticket i'll come if not.......

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jeez Ron, that sucks dogs balls.

Good luck with the interview, you better get the job ;-)

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Also my hairdresser stuffed up my hair.....i don't wan't to show anybody......too bloody short!!!!!!!!! :evil:

Jess

Juniors
I would pay for your ticket if I were going, just cause I'm nice and all. I was going to send weasel money in the mail to go to the Dogs/Broncos game :!:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Jess if you did come i would make an exception, Madunit won't help me out with a ticket * yawn* :roll:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
That's because Madunit pisses up all his money :lol: , he wanted me to drive him all over Sydney and he never gave me anything in return, well he gave me something.......but i hardly like it & still am suffering the after affects.

Jess

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
Jess if you did come i would make an exception, Madunit won't help me out with a ticket * yawn* :roll:

If somebody comes and picks me up in a golf buggy I'll think about it :lol:

mullet

Juniors
i'lll be there ppl and madunit ive already met u so :roll: :lol:

i dont know what time i'll get there by, i'll try 3 or 4 ish i'll give the unit a call when i arrive and plz call me jackie not mullet :D

Latest posts