What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So who's going to the.........

Ron Jeremy

Coach
No, i just got a sms saying how much Hulka loves himself..........could only be a terrigal boy :lol:

I wish Jess sent me an sms :(

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Jess you should sms me.......or just come tommorrow night......you'd better come along otherwise i'll be nasty towards you he he he he he :p

Special K

Coach
Clearly I'm a central coast thug as seen by the badass bling bling I sport with my killer hair cut

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Jess, i could arous eyou more with my humour & the company of other FFB members tommorrow night at Sharl Park!
I wonder if TB is going??, probably not :roll:

Jess

Juniors
I'm outta here, I need all the beauty sleep I can get. Hulka's abusing me via msn and you're pulling out the moves to get me to come on here :?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
jess, i'll see you tommorrow ;-) , pm Unit for my numbe rif you need it!.......just make sure your there!!!!!

Houdini

First Grade
:lol: :lol: :lol:
how many inches was that?
BTW nice pecs Ron ;-)
And Unit really was obsessed with ron's arse :shock:

I even saw Ron and Unit holding hands. No joke, even Mr Angry was witness to this shocking incident