What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soccer international outrated by 4 NRL games this week

sharko

Juniors
However for a friendly match they drew 30,000 people which makes it the crowd of 3 NRL matches this week..what is the point of good tv ratings if people sit on their tails at home and the revenue generated by tv ratings goes to New Ltd and not the clubs!

Misanthrope

Staff member
Two regular Socceroos on the field in a friendly against a good, but largely unknown side from a bandwagon point of view.

Still, an impressive weekend for the NRL. TV really is our saving grace given our well documented and discussed crowd dramas.

Perth Red

Post Whore
How many do you think would tune in for the Presidents 13 v PNG, it's about the same equivalent.

Good to see that viewers for the Melbourne game \beat the galmour RU game!

the A League club ratings are terrible < than union.

the internationals are the saving grace.

judging on those figures apparently not.

looks like only one sport can deliver blockbuster ratings for Foxsports every week.

butchmcdick

Post Whore
the A League club ratings are terrible < than union.

the internationals are the saving grace.

judging on those figures apparently not.

looks like only one sport can deliver blockbuster ratings for Foxsports every week.

WTF does that prove ?

League may be higher rating than soccer in australia but internationally league is a piece of sh*t compared to the colossus that is soocer.

Pat yourself on the back all you want that in 2 states of australia league is the dominant sport. In europe, asia and south america soccer dominates. f**k me dally, get some perspective.

gottabegood

Juniors
So their main headline and spiel is that the Super 14 managed to rate 191,000 viewers for a semi-final, which again was even less than two NRL games and just beats the third one.

Summary
Rugby League has zero clout in all media.

Thomas

First Grade
Nice troll Dally.

Obviously he's not happy that he didn't get the responses that he wanted.

Misty Bee

First Grade
WTF does that prove ?

League may be higher rating than soccer in australia but internationally league is a piece of sh*t compared to the colossus that is soocer.

Pat yourself on the back all you want that in 2 states of australia league is the dominant sport. In europe, asia and south america soccer dominates. f**k me dally, get some perspective.

I can't argue with that.

I guess we should ditch Rugby League because Soccer is bigger in Laos.

F**ktard!

Misty Bee

First Grade
Who gives a sh*t about Ghana?

Lets call Origin II off because Ghana hasn't discovered the greatest game of all.

You dope!

Hypocrates

Juniors
So how many Ghanians turned up to last weekends RL fixtures? :lol:

How many Ghanians gave a sh*t about last weekends RL fixtures? :lol:
I saw a lot of dark skined people in the crowd at the Roosters and Warriors game on the weekend, could have been from Ghana? Or at least Africa? You shouldn't assume it's racist.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I love 'soccer' or football as the world mostly calls it but I couldn't be arsed watching that friendly match. The sport was relatively sh*t compared to recent weekends tbh.

So how many Ghanians turned up to last weekends RL fixtures? :lol:

How many Ghanians gave a sh*t about last weekends RL fixtures? :lol:

its not the number of ghanians or martians that watch soccer thats the problem, but the number of australians.

or in this case, the lack of any number really.

lol at the world game

Latest posts