What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soccer trivia

Dragooner

Bench
Wow what a guess. Was it in this months 442 magazine. Transfers that would have rocked the world section. I remember flicking through and seeing that, Zidane to Blackburn was one of the others.

DB

First Grade
In the game Australia vs America Samoa where Australia won 31-0, name all of Australia's goalscorers?

Dragooner

Bench
Thompson - 13
Zdrillic - 8

That makes 21...10 more goals came from somewhere.

Boutsianis got a couple I think, maybe one of the Vidmar boys.

So

Thompson, Zdrillic, Boutsianis, Aurelio Vidmar (i think), the rest I have no idea.

Satsok

Juniors
the slowest defender in the world tony popovic got 2 didnt he?

i think colosimo got one as well..

dont know about the 3rd guy

Dragooner

Bench
I looked up the final goal scorer. It was Fausto De Amicis...former NSL Melbourne defender. That was a toughie.

As for goalscoring goalkeepers, Jason Petkovic is one, has scored some crackers over in Turkey.

Wellington Phoenix are one of about a handful of clubs that play in a different countries league. Name the only club side in Europe that plays in another countrys main league. (e.g. premier league, serie a, la liga etc)

f**k no idea. i dont even know of any no german bayern fans.

Gunning for Panthers, we need you here buddy to look this up on wiki then claim your a huge german football fan or something