What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soft players

eelsta

Bench
i have come to the conclusion that dog e is abloody fool,also halfwitt the roosters players at least know how to act with respect. thats why they are a respected side not like your disgraceful team, oh by the way hows your lastest moron going you know the cop basher (when he was on the ground of course) yes youve got a lot to be proud of there :roll: :roll:

lodown

Juniors
Michael Hancock was soft, used to flop around like a lobster out of water after he would get tackled and then have a big cry about it. Tate has a big cry after getting tackled like Hancock did also.

Dog-E

Juniors
eelsta said:
i have come to the conclusion that dog e is abloody fool,also halfwitt the roosters players at least know how to act with respect. thats why they are a respected side not like your disgraceful team, oh by the way hows your lastest moron going you know the cop basher (when he was on the ground of course) yes youve got a lot to be proud of there :roll: :roll:

:lol:

:lol: This from Eelsta???...A 558 post veteran....With approximately 552 of them being left in the form of puerile and barely comprehensible abuse on the Bulldogs board?!

Listen - With your history - Any conclusions you reach can be immediately and legally dismissed due to mental incompetence!

Quick - Off & do your homwework now little man...Else you'll feel Mama's coathanger accross the back of your knees again! :lol:

Dog-E

Juniors
I agree about Hancock - he could dish out the knees and elbows allright, like nobody's business!....But when someone dared to be so bold as to actually even put a hand on him to tackle him - he'd just about throw a fit!! :lol:

It was OK, as he used to give away a HEAP of penalties when he had possession from doing it though! ;-)

If we're going a bit back in history here - What about - Steve Mavin!

He absolitely EPITOMISED the word 's0ftc0ck'

eelsta

Bench
Dog-E said:
eelsta said:

:lol: This from Eelsta???...A 558 post veteran....With approximately 552 of them being left in the form of puerile and barely comprehensible abuse on the Bulldogs board?!

Listen - With your history - Any conclusions you reach can be immediately and legally dismissed due to mental incompetence!

Quick - Off & do your homwework now little man...Else you'll feel Mama's coathanger accross the back of your knees again! :lol:
552 on bulldogs forum idont think so idiot

Nugby

Juniors
Deadset PB, unless you've got a soft spot for Preston Campbell I can't believe you'd call Barrett the softest 5/8

Dog-E

Juniors
552 on bulldogs forum idont think so idiot

BAM!

Good comeback that!

I'm just picking myself up off the floor now!

So you found me out eh? It WASN'T 552 after all??...Well that's it - you got me - I give up - you win!...just please, please don't humiliate me any further!! :shock:

Ahhhh love ya work, ya great big tool-monkey!!

The Colonel

Immortal
Nugby said:
Deadset PB, unless you've got a soft spot for Preston Campbell I can't believe you'd call Barrett the softest 5/8

Unfortunately as far as injuries go he is a tad soft. However his game the other night against Penrith he did a good impression of a backrower.

eelsta

Bench
you are a very sick little puppy now run along and watch your fine upstanding credit to society of a team CHOKE ONCE AGAIN on there collars against the storm.
ps like i said before the roosters have respect and pride in there club and thats something your sorry arse lot dont have.goodbye you are now on my ignore list
in other words dont call me ill call you NOT :nwave: :nwave:

Dog-E

Juniors
eelsta said:
ps like i said before the roosters have respect and pride in there club and thats something your sorry arse lot dont have.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ahhhhhhh - Youre KILLING me!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mate, youve been carved up like a Sunday roast - just admit it!! 8)

goodbye you are now on my ignore list
in other words dont call me ill call you NOT :nwave: :nwave:

Awwww, my first ever ignoree!!....Makes me feel ALL warm & fuzzy inside!!...Geez, if i'd known you were that much of a s0ftc0ck, i'd have pushed your buttons HEAPS earlier to get rid of you!! Too damn easy! :D

Bubbye now![/b]

Latest posts