What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soft players

Doomy

Juniors
KimmorleyKiller said:
morison is dead set SOFT!

ne1 who thinks otherwise didnt see cows play melbourne

Anyone who thinks otherwise might have seen him come back against the Sharks after fractureing a couple vetebrae and being out for ten weeks.

Made 11 hitups for 108 meters and 18 tackles.

Special K

Coach
Joel Clinton
Ben Ross
Ryan O'Hara

The first two are being made to look decent by a great team. Ross is a big sook and Clinton is lazy. O'Hara because he always stays down when hit around the shoulder to get a penalty

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
DisgustedOfLilyfield said:
payten and nick graham .. wastes of space

ricketson .. does he ever hit it up or is he ever first man into a tackle

the hair bears from penrith .. when the going is tough they go missing for their side

now that is absolute bullshit both the boys are out injured and they always put in 110% every game they play

eelsta

Bench
Dog-E said:
Robbie_Ross said:
Whoever said Glenn Morrison is joking, your watching the wrong game mate.

We'll see how he goes in the relative limelight away from Townsville, in the second row next to Hindmarsh....My guess is Bargearse will leave him for DEAD stats & performance-wise!

All I know is I would MOST definitely consider Hindy for a start in the Dogs 17 if offered - but i wouldn't have a BAR of Morrison over Mason or Ryan!!...And yet, he's built up to be THE bomb??....At the Cowboys maybe - where he's been nicely sheltered from the media & a relatively low amount of high intensity games...out in the general public, amongst the big boys though - I don't think so!!..he still has much to prove amongst a game of men for mine...

Plus he just needs to really clean himself up...I find it VERY hard to respect ANY footballer that turns out for a game looking as he does! He's married isn't he??...Then why does he bother?? GRADE A Showpony - thats why!!! :roll:
showpony very funny from someone with willy mason and braith :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

parra_princess

Juniors
Dog-E save your pointless try-to-be-subtle eels bashing for another time eh? It's getting to late in the year and surely you have other things that occupy your time??
Your basis for calling Morro soft is what cos he looks like he brushes his hair :?

But seeing as you persist, Morrison sure looked soft against your dogs the other night didn't he :lol: Yeah those big bastards ADHD boy & Ryan absolutely crunched Matty Sing didn't they :roll: Ohhh umm better luck this week though. Now be off with you!

oxenham

Juniors
I've always thought Brett Finch was soft, when ever he takes on the line he seems to either A slow down or B submit in the tackle :?

lodown

Juniors
Dog-E said:
Justin Hodges - Anyone remember, I think it was Casey maguire a few years back?...Hodges was flapping his lip at marker, Maguire just calmly played the ball, took half a step forward and promptly flattened Hodges with a single punch mid-sledge!...Went down like the softest sack of crap youve ever seen! :lol: Can't tackle either.

:lol: wonder if there is still heat there, with them being team mates next year.

Todd Byrne is soft

Leo Nay

Juniors
Hodges= marshmellow
Finch= flummery
Walker= rice pudding

Take on the roosters, and you get your ' just deserts' ohhh!

Leagueguy

Juniors
Its fair enough that you wouldn't trade any Cantebury players for Morrison. Unfortunately Morrison lacks all the qualities of a complete and utter grub and therefore would find it very hard to fit in at Cantebury. Steve Price had the same problem I think and has finally managed to escape. You talk about Morrisons haircut. I'd say the problem you have with his hair, isn't so much the style, but the fact that its clean. Hygene is looked upon as kind of unnecessary at Cantebury.

Booyah

Bench
Vella and Perry.

Those 2 are without a doubt the softest and worst players running around in first grade at the moment. It says alot about the NSW and AUS selection policy when both of these blokes can represent them.

Walker is just a loser.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
canyoudigit said:
Chad Randall

Hardly...Chad makes 25+ tackles a game, most of them on the larger forwards. Maybe your reason is because he always passes down the short side? My answer to that is how many tries have been scored because of it?

Anyone with Terry Randall's blood in them can't be called a softcock.

greentooth

Juniors
I have to disagree with Woolford, love him or hate him, he is one of the toughest little blokes in the game and probably one of the most dangerous hookers 10 metres out from the try line. He hasn't been able to play his natural hooking role this season though because our halves are so shit.

O'hara has been soft this season, after showing so much promise in 2003.

Morrison isn't soft, he just needs to learn how to play the ball. His play the balls look awkward. He's like left hand under righ foot and then nearly trips over.

Johns Magic

Referee
Glenn Morrison - Couldn't look more like he was trying to fit in on Oxford St if he hired the Queer eye for a straight guy ponces for a special makeover!...I predict early fisticuffs in the Parra camp next year too, as Morrison raises the ire of both Nathan Hindmarsh & Matt Petersen by fighting for prime position with them at the BIG mirror in the dressing room after the 1st pre-season training session!!

This coming from a bulldogs fan. Half your players do their hair for games.

Mason, Sonny-Bill, Utai, Anasta, Tonga, Lolesi...

Dog-E

Juniors
parra_princess said:
Dog-E save your pointless try-to-be-subtle eels bashing for another time eh? It's getting to late in the year and surely you have other things that occupy your time??
Your basis for calling Morro soft is what cos he looks like he brushes his hair :?

But seeing as you persist, Morrison sure looked soft against your dogs the other night didn't he :lol: Yeah those big bastards ADHD boy & Ryan absolutely crunched Matty Sing didn't they :roll: Ohhh umm better luck this week though. Now be off with you!

What a load of tosh!!...Thuis is not about Parra, and never WAS! My what an undeservedly HUGE ego u squeels fans have!! :lol:

Why on earth would I waste my time talking about the Eels??...In any case - I wouldn't HAVE to bash them if I saw fit to - Because they all do a FINE job of making monkeys of themselves...!!! Yes, we lost a game the other night...but fortunately for us - we've also WON about 20-odd other games this season...How did Parra do agaian - I can't quite remember - PLEASE do tell! :? :lol:

Come talk to me again when your side actually makes a semi-final Princess...in the meanwhile, just stare lovingly up a your poster of Hindy's bum crack for a while, chew some gum & file your nails darlin'...that oughta hold you for a couple of days... ;-)

Dog-E

Juniors
Leagueguy said:
Its fair enough that you wouldn't trade any Cantebury players for Morrison. Unfortunately Morrison lacks all the qualities of a complete and utter grub and therefore would find it very hard to fit in at Cantebury. Steve Price had the same problem I think and has finally managed to escape. You talk about Morrisons haircut. I'd say the problem you have with his hair, isn't so much the style, but the fact that its clean. Hygene is looked upon as kind of unnecessary at Cantebury.

CLEAN!??!? :lol:

Mate, its got so many chemicals & so much other sh&t in it I'm surprised they don't make him wear one of those truckers' 'Beware - Dangerous Chemicals Aboard' sign on his @rse every time he runs out!! :shock:

Clean....maybe by YOUR standards it is pal - but not by mine!! FFS - Do me a lemon!!! :lol: :lol:

Latest posts