What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soliman still chasing Mundine

El Diablo

Post Whore
yup

Mundine has never been a legit champ as last time he had the WBA belt Sven Ottke was the WBA Super Champ

spider

Coach
"In the lead up to his new Rocky movie, he quoted Sam as being one of his favourite boxers in the world and the best boxer in Australia and he wanted Sam in The Contender badly," Duncan said.

Ohh - there lie the catalyst to a bruised ego in Australia.

sydraider

First Grade
Mong said:
Geeze you stewed on that for a while didn't you..

Trait of a bitter person :lol:

Stop regurgitating the same old dribble that the likes of keiza have written in the media and you may be taken seriously...

:lol: Mong I had bets with friends that you would be the first one to reply to my "bitter" tirade, you're true to form old son! ;-)

andrew057

First Grade
sydraider said:
Wasnt aimed at anyone, just wanted to see who was the first to bite :lol:

:lol:

Well its seems as if Mundine-Solimon II is a done deal. Not surprisingly Lacy has decided to take the IBF route and has declined the fight with Anthony making the fight for WBA title.

El Diablo

Post Whore
andrew057 said:

Well its seems as if Mundine-Solimon II is a done deal. Not surprisingly Lacy has decided to take the IBF route and has declined the fight with Anthony making the fight for WBA title.

declined?

his IBF legit title fight was already scheduled. why would he fight Mundine for a bogus title?

sydraider

First Grade
andrew057 said:

Woohoooo bring it on, cant wait for this fight, damn im gonna have some fun in here when its over ;-)

andrew057

First Grade
El Diablo said:
declined?

his IBF legit title fight was already scheduled. why would he fight Mundine for a bogus title?

Well considering Lacy most likely has had to pay alot of money for the IBF title shot, and what makes the IBF title anymore legit? He wont be considered by boxing fans anymore of a champion then Mundine?

El Diablo

Post Whore
andrew057 said:
Well considering Lacy most likely has had to pay alot of money for the IBF title shot, and what makes the IBF title anymore legit? He wont be considered by boxing fans anymore of a champion then Mundine?

because the winner will be the sole IBF SMW champion.

The WBA will have two.

Te thing that makes it really absurd is that if Kessler were to dump the WBC belt after the Mundine/Soliman fight then they will not be considered the champion anymore.

It's just so the WBA can make more $$$$$ in sanctioning fees.

andrew057

First Grade
El Diablo said:
because the winner will be the sole IBF SMW champion.

The WBA will have two.

Te thing that makes it really absurd is that if Kessler were to dump the WBC belt after the Mundine/Soliman fight then they will not be considered the champion anymore.

It's just so the WBA can make more $$$$$ in sanctioning fees.

Sole IBF, IBO, ABC it doesnt matter. I agree its all about the money which makes all the organisations a joke. A title doesnt make you champ these days, and if Kessler were to drop the WBC, the winner of Sol-Mundine would have to unify.

Pensacola Q.C

Juniors
Just thought I'd bump this. I'll be heading to the Entertainment Centre this Wednesday to watch 'the man' get his arse kicked around from pillar to post by Soliman.
King Sam Soliman TKO 12 Anthony 'little man' Mundine!:D

HevyDevy

Coach
Pensacola Q.C said:
Just thought I'd bump this. I'll be heading to the Entertainment Centre this Wednesday to watch 'the man' get his arse kicked around from pillar to post by Soliman.
King Sam Soliman TKO 12 Anthony 'little man' Mundine!:D

Can't see it happening.

Couldn't beat Mundine when Choc was a rookie, definitely won't beat him now.

sydraider

First Grade
HevyDevy said:
Can't see it happening.

Couldn't beat Mundine when Choc was a rookie, definitely won't beat him now.

Same boxer that went the distance with winky wright, who ring magazine had at #3 for best pound for pound.

Soliman is a bloody good fighter.

As for who won that fight in 2001 it is debatable, watch the replay fox have been flogging and it isnt all black and white.

Mong

Post Whore
sydraider said:
As for who won that fight in 2001 it is debatable, watch the replay fox have been flogging and it isnt all black and white.

Lol..

Once again, throwing more punches then your opposition doesn't mean you win the fight..

Watch one of these numerous "Floggings" you speak of and count the punches that actually land..

The ref's were spot on...

Latest posts