What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

songs u just cant stand

Iafeta

Referee
Anything by Ben "Bing" Lee and Jet. Or the Kylie Minogue dance sh!t.

James Blunt is another, if he's the one I'm thinking of.. the one who sings "Goodbye my lovaaa, goodbye my friend.." well whoever that one is needs to have their nuts drop.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Most songs by Perfect Circle, Simple Plan and similar bands.

Ive never heard such miserable and depressing music.

KevinArnold

Juniors
Any time these are played:

- RHCP
- Robbie Williams
- Missy Higgins (sh*ts me to tears)

They're my current irritants.

James Blunt songs, 4ever by the Veronicas, anything by Ashlee Simpson espically her new one, don't lie by Black Eyed Peas and anything by Simple Plan or Figg Kidd.

madison

Juniors
Nikki Webster - strawberry kisses.
My friend was so entranced by her, that he (thats right HE) went and saw her in concert. Sick, sick boy.

And Delta Goodrems Born to Try irritates me.

nöyd

Staff member
I can't stand that (yet another) remake of Forever Young that is doing the rounds now

And madison, I think I've got you beat lol

A mate I grew up playing footy with went to see Bros. when they were big :? :lol:

Slappy

Juniors
That "I like the way you move" song, it is something that you'd expect to hear on some shoddy comedy album, it is that f**king bad!

You're the voice by Whimpering Jack Farnham! Good call!

I'd like to send a cold jet of water back in time to blast those mangy canines that concieved him!!

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Love Generation - God I hate that song!
Maybe it would not be so bad if David Koch & co had not screwed it by the neck! but thats the version that sticks in my head! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......................