What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sonny Bill gets downgrade

God-King Dean

Immortal
LebaneseForces said:
It is... IF a "Dumb" guy is making more money then you and Kia Rio, it doesn't say much about you guys, especially as you are so quick to judge him!

Is this site seriously news limited affiliated??? You guys love to give SBW sh*t for everything... If it's jealousy that the guy is 22, a millionaire and a damn good RL player, then get over it! If you trained like him maybe you could of done it.

Win/Lose or Draw... Bulldogs 4 Life! On ya SBW (Even if you don't play again this year).

Yeah, takes a f*cking genius to play footy :lol:

ouwet

Bench
God-King Dean said:
Yeah, takes a f*cking genius to play footy :lol:

It takes someone with dedication, courage and a never say die attitude to play NRL footy everyweek to the highest standard, NRL Players deserve every cent!

Just because you might wear a suit everyday and work in an office, it doesn't mean your better then anyone (AND YES i do wear a suit everyday and work in an office LOL), it also doesn't mean you can make mistakes in life and they cannot!

IF children really look up to these sportsmen and women like Gods, then the parents really have done a bad job... A Child's role model are their parents, i think parents shift the blame to footy players (From all codes) as an excuse to there inept ability as a parent.

ouwet

Bench
God-King Dean said:
What does how much you earn got to do with anything ?

The point is Einstein (Oh the irony) that you guys are making fun of an average RL players intelligence, YET they make more then you... It doesn't say much about you or Kia Rio or Mr. Admin. does it now? When you make fun of someone, make sure you cover all corners.

Packy

Bench
Football players... how about em...

The dumber the better imo. We need more Mick Crocker, Carl Webb and Sonny Bill Williams in our game.

Keep things interesting.

Jordan

Juniors
I always suspected he'd get the downgrade.. I'm just happy he's not playing against us this saturday night :lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Decapitating?

See an optometrists.

Warriors fear SBW... hope it's them we play next week.

God-King Dean

Immortal
LebaneseForces said:
The point is Einstein (Oh the irony) that you guys are making fun of an average RL players intelligence, YET they make more then you... It doesn't say much about you or Kia Rio or Mr. Admin. does it now? When you make fun of someone, make sure you cover all corners.

Again I will ask. What difference does it make ? You're yet to tell me.

Timmah

Staff member
I like that everyone's cracking the sh*ts about it getting downgraded :D

andrew057

First Grade
Didnt deserve 3 weeks, dont think it will make much of a difference tho. The Dogs dont have the halves to win it all.

Timmah

Staff member
Apparently they didn't in 2004 either but look what happened ;-)

Sir Biffo

Bench
Timmah you are such a dickhead.

Sonny Bill went in for a charge down with a raised elbow, so either:

he's a deadsh*t who believes your raised forearm would hold the best chance of charging down a kick that was actually kicked about 10 minutes ago

OR

he's a deadsh*t who wants to take out a teams cheif playmaker.

Your choice, or is this post off topic and should be moved to another forum? I await your reccomendation.

petetheileet

First Grade
this is so unbelievably poor it aint funny...there has been little to no consistency with the judiciary this season...absolutely appalling

TooheysNew

Coach
LebaneseForces said:
It is... IF a "Dumb" guy is making more money then you and Kia Rio, it doesn't say much about you guys, especially as you are so quick to judge him!

Is this site seriously news limited affiliated??? You guys love to give SBW sh*t for everything... If it's jealousy that the guy is 22, a millionaire and a damn good RL player, then get over it! If you trained like him maybe you could of done it.

Win/Lose or Draw... Bulldogs 4 Life! On ya SBW (Even if you don't play again this year).
:lol:

What are you, 6?

Latest posts