What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sonny Bill gets downgrade

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol:

Could've sworn I've mentioned once or twice Sonny deserved a week.

Back when Ryan initially got 2 weeks before being let off - I mentioned once or twice also that 1 week would suffice, but was happy to see him get off the charge too.

Startling that you can claim this inability is 'absolute' when it's very much not. Working on your interpretation skills is probably a goer.

Timmah

Staff member
Not really. As a fan of footy I'm generally going to be prone to bias, just like the next Tom Dick or Harry... but it seems many around here prefer to read 3/5 lines of my posts and ignore the concessions I do make.

eels_fan_01

Bench
What a bunch of crap. Obviously the Nrl want Sonny Bill playing in the finals. I hope and think dogs will go out this weekend.

Mr Saab

Referee
Timmah said:
Do you think Souths or Brisbane can win?

I hope one of them pull off an upset so i can read your 7 day whinge about

Macintyre system is crap
Manly threw the game so they didnt have to meet the dogs in the GF
The ref is crap (thats a given from you)
My mum didnt buy enough packets of tim tams

Souths can, if they defend their arse off points will come - however I wouldnt lay a copper coin on it.

Brisbane V Storm will be a slogathon, and be close for 50mins then the flood gates will open and Melbourne will kill them.

Timmah

Staff member
Mr Saab said:
I hope one of them pull off an upset so i can read your 7 day whinge about

Macintyre system is crap
Manly threw the game so they didnt have to meet the dogs in the GF
The ref is crap (thats a given from you)
My mum didnt buy enough packets of tim tams

RABK said:
Mmmm tbh, and i think dodger would agree, the lot of you are lame - recycling my tim tam and chin insults...

Get your own material.

:lol:

eels_fan_01

Bench
Southernsaint said:
It's not his go...

Who's go is it then? Im sick of every time someone does a high tackle or whatever someone says hes a good bloke, he did it and he should have gotten 4 weeks for it.

Sterling

Juniors
Smartman said:
The bulldogs wont win the premiership this year.

They certainly have the talent but mentally they cant go 4 games straight to win it.

took you 25 rounds to finally realise that! .. dumbass!

oh and i nearly forgot ... 34-22:cool: (oh thats right .. you didnt turn up so that game dont count:lol: )

Timmah

Staff member
Sterling said:
took you 25 rounds to finally realise that! .. dumbass!

oh and i nearly forgot ... 34-22:cool: (oh thats right .. you didnt turn up so that game dont count:lol: )

21-18 :lol:

Two can play that game. And it will all count for nothing next week if we happen to be opponents and you choke :)

Timmah

Staff member
It's more the fact that people are re-using jokes that really stopped being funny. People aren't original or instilled with a good enough sense of humour to come up with something new, or better still participate in a proper debate, so instead the pathetic name-calling and insult-hurling begins.

Raider_69

Post Whore
my glass of coke shook, i wasnt sure if i was the star of the new Jurasic Park film or Todger stood up from his computer chair

Latest posts