What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souffs 3 2 1s

Valheru

Coach
Well I'm sure we all thoroughly enjoyed that!

It was great to get one back on these f**kwits after the floggings we copped in the 2020-2022 period culminating in sin bin Sunday.

I don't have a great deal to say as it was a solid performance all over the park. Souths were trash but it was nice to see us take advantage and keep the foot on the throttle for 80 minutes.

A couple of quick comments, Teddy's magnificent form continues, Sandon Smith looked very good in his first start, Brandon Smith is growing in confidence every week and Dom Young might be the, buy of the season, it's been a long time since we have had raw speed like that in the backline.

Hard to criticise anyone after that performance.

3 Teddy
2. B SMith
1 Dom

Points could rightly go everywhere though.

Penrith next at home and I'm sick of losing to these pricks so would be nice to get one over them. I think we are capable although it will be very difficult.

Lambretta

First Grade
Highly enjoyable game and great to watch the replay after seeing it live.

Have to agree with all that Valheru said
So hard to pick a 3, 2, 1as there were so many worthy recipients

3. Teddy
2. Young
1. Radley

Connor Watson looked great on return
Sandon Smith looked great and was well supported by Cheese
Collins, JWH, Whyte and May all worked well laying a platform

Nice to have a referee that doesn't just keep blowing 5th tackle infringements against us for the hell of it as happened against Manly.

Manu, Toops, Suali'i all got great metres out of the backfield too.

Perfect team performance

Could’ve given points to anyone but Teddy was definitely MOM. Two tries and his pass to Dom. Phwoar!
Have to admit, I wasn’t confident going into this match given South’s were on the ropes at 0-2 going in but Jaysus they were bad. Hard to keep emotions in check after humiliating our old foe but I hope the boys are grounded and ready for what will be a massive step up on Thursday night.

Impressed with Connor’s return after a long absence. Shoutouts to Sandon, Rads, both Joeys and pleased to see Le Fromage finally settling in. Congrats to our big dwag Jared on his 300th.

3. Teddy
2. Dom
1. Rads

Not confident for our next round, just hoping we make it a contest.
In Easts we trust!

Edit.
No Cleary this week helps. Question marks on Lindsey’s fitness, though

Last edited:
3 points: James Tedesco.

2 points: Victor Radley.

1 point: Sam Walker.

Honourable Mentions: Sandon Smith, Brandon Smith and Dominic Young.

Latest posts