What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soundwave leaks two bands for 2013 lineup

BLKOUT!

Juniors
If Metallica are headliners it's going to be horrifically overcrowded and yeah probably sell out fast as hell. I'd love to see them but would kinda rather they weren't there

adamkungl

Immortal
If Metallica are headliners i'll sell internal organs to get tickets...

Aside from that though, the rumoured lineup looks boooooooring.

natheel

Coach
Ok confirmed so far

Linkin park
Offspring
Blink 182
Adam and the ants
Fozzy
Of mice and men
Cancer bats
Plus some more

Rumours

Metallica
Para more
Bring me the horizon
All time low

Moffo

Referee
Linkin, offspring and blink all annoy me for varying reasons but if Metallica are there so am I

beave

Coach
Not as strong a metal line up as this year but still kick ass none the less!!!

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Ok my opinion has changed... Metallica, Anthrax, Kyuss, A perfect circle, Tomahawk... Shitload better lineup than last year

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
this is from the Soundwave FB page via JJJ FB page

triple j
WANNA KNOW WHO'S PLAYING Soundwave Festival 2013? OK! Metallica, Linkin Park, Blink-182, A Perfect Circle, The Offspring, Paramore, Garbage, Tomahawk, Stone Sour, Kyuss Lives, Anthrax, Sum 41, Dragonforce, All Time Low, Flogging Molly, Ghost, Duff McKagan's Loaded, Motion City Soundtrack, Lawrence Arms, Kingdom Of Sorrow, Fozzy, Sleeping With Sirens, Cancer Bats, Madball, Vision of Disorder, Pierce the Veil, Periphery, Shai Halud, Of Mice & Men, Miss May I, Danko Jones, Woe Is Me, The Wonder Years, While She Sleeps, Such Gold, Lucero, Six Feet Under, Deaf Havana, Red Fang, Chunk! No Captain Chunk! and Memphis May Fire!

https://www.facebook.com/soundwavefestival

Perfect Circle, hell yeh

franklin2323

Immortal
I think I just jizzed myself.

Same Paramore aside. I take handle most of the bands on there. Early Linkin Park is decent. Blink, Offspring & Sum were staples of high school for me. Metallica speak for themselves. I am looking forward to Dragonforce & a perfect circle.

Latest posts