What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

souths please sign james roberts

Rabbits20

Immortal
hey doyen, how is your "rabbitohs super duper tonic elixir" tonight??? :)

It must be great considering the great news re Sam.

You must be thrilled Doyen re Sam?????:D

Also extending Crichton and signing Hunt for 1 season.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Alien I'm so happy I had some chocolate cake:)

Sam is home where he belongs:)

Next target Roberts, so we will see if we can snatch him too:)

doyen

Bench
hey doyen, how is your "rabbitohs super duper tonic elixir" tonight??? :)

I'm absolutely drained & buggered with all this JR crap!

To put a real life perspective into it;my nephew died of cancer today at 62 so I'm on a downer.

I've gotta do something---the "Rabbitoh Supertonic" is an acquired taste.

TBH,it tastes like-------you know what!!

I need something more tasty on a red & green theme!!

Rabbits20

Immortal

To put a real life perspective into it;my nephew died of cancer today at 62 so I'm on a downer.

Well I'm very sorry to hear Doyen.

My condolences to you mate.

Thinking of you.

Anything we can do, don't hesitate.

alien

Referee

sorry to hear that!

hmmm how about a mug of green tea, and a bowl of red grapes, but don't mix them! :lol:

doyen

Bench
Well I'm very sorry to hear Doyen.

My condolences to you mate.

Thinking of you.

Anything we can do, don't hesitate.

All the guys on this Sths forum are good value;ALL-----at times I feel I[we]wouldn't have a clue what we're talking about but I really appreciate the fellowship!!

doyen

Bench
sorry to hear that!

hmmm how about a mug of green tea, and a bowl of red grapes, but don't mix them! :lol:

Why didn't I think of that??? I watched a bit of Dr Sebi on Youtube---a 64 day fast just living on water & Cusca?? in the bloody jungle seemed like a very spartan approach.

I think he dropped his weight from 290lbs to 120lbs-----then he proceeded to sire a child at 82yrs after admitting he was impotent at 30yrs ie. before his drastic measures to save his existence--interesting!!

alien

Referee
Why didn't I think of that??? I watched a bit of Dr Sebi on Youtube---a 64 day fast just living on water & Cusca?? in the bloody jungle seemed like a very spartan approach.

I think he dropped his weight from 290lbs to 120lbs-----then he proceeded to sire a child at 82yrs after admitting he was impotent at 30yrs ie. before his drastic measures to save his existence--interesting!!

he didn't lose that much weight in 64 days. it took a lot longer than that. i heard him say in one of his videos that during the fast, all he consumed was water and some plants or herbs

Last edited:

doyen

Bench
Could somebody explain these TPAs--I thought there was a cap on these!!????

I read somewhere that the rich teams,including Sths,take no notice of the TPA rules & arrange sometimes more than double the allowance[the cap] of these.

And the NRL just turn a blind eye to it.

The rich get richer & the poor get poorer--the NRL know there's a problem there, which can hurt the game, but they just sit on their hands!

Latest posts