What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

souths please sign james roberts

Rabbits20

Immortal
The integrity unit should be investigating Cecchin.

He is definitely NOT a first grade ref!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woofy7

Juniors
Sam will definantly be st Souths but I think it would look weird that Sam isnt finalised and yet we got an extra 400k for Roberts.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Sam will definantly be st Souths but I think it would look weird that Sam isnt finalised and yet we got an extra 400k for Roberts.

LU would go into the biggest meltdown we've ever seen in the main forum.

I hope it happens so we get to see the meltdown:lol:

Sam isn't finalised due to TPA agreements.

alien

Referee
Oh, where/when did you hear that???

I didn't know that.

Geez they are slow. I'm outraged:x:x:x:x:x

i remember watching a video where someone asked someone from the nrl about souths not being able to get sam's contract registered because we were supposedly over the cap and the guy from the nrl basically said that it might not be true at all, and that it was something the integrity unit was looking into. they should have made a decision by now

Hellray

Juniors
GI leaves early, Souths sign Roberts play him at the 1. Gets Sammy deal signed, sealed and approved and you would expect a little left in the piggy bank to sure up our forward pack (Teo) or sign Lafai as our other centre

alien

Referee
GI leaves early, Souths sign Roberts play him at the 1. Gets Sammy deal signed, sealed and approved and you would expect a little left in the piggy bank to sure up our forward pack (Teo) or sign Lafai as our other centre

unacceptable. we must keep gi.

Rabbits20

Immortal

If GI wants to go to Brisbane then fair enough, we can't stop him. He's achieved what he set out to do at Souths which is get us 21.

Gus Gould has tweeted in response to a punters question re Roberts to Broncos his reply don't think so no cap left another punter asks Gus is he signing with Souths his reply wait and see all will be revealed within the next week after also admitting he knows where Jimmy the Jet is going ???
Take from it what you will but Gus has zero reason to spin crap never really has

Latest posts