What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths should be kicked out of the comp!

CHRIS SANDOW

Juniors
How does a team who's owners dump over 10 million bucks and get over 20 mill in council funding for Redfern Oval, lose to the cowboys 46 points to 12, and the previous week get thumped by the raiders who didn't have campese?????????????????

They have about four coaches at the moment. Gordon Tallis Forwards Coach, Jason Taylor Head Coach, Mark Ellison Asst. Coach and John Lang in the Football Dept!

I've never seen a team so gutless and heartless to their supporter base in my whole life. You would think the coaches would atleast devise one set play or move? You would think the players would try after getting booed off ANZ Stadium last week? You would think they would win tonight, to atleast keep their faint top eight chances alive?

Their leageus club has been shut for over two years now and doesn't look like making a profit or funding to the football club. They are in one big mess and I don't see how they can get out of it. Their paying Asotasi over 400k and he doesn't make more than 100 metres a game. They've got Kidwell on 350 k and he hasn't played good since the storm!

Their backline hasn't had any space to move in the whole year! Colin Best was a Dally M winner last year, and this year he's doing double the tackling he did at the raiders! Someone please send a CSI team around to see what is going on at training!

If I was the owners I would pull my money out, these buffoons (Players) are making fools of those souths supporters who pay in excess of 250 bucks a year in membership!

Eels Dude

Coach
Every club is going to have their bad games every now and then. Look at Brisbane last night.

lockyrulz

Juniors
Yes boot them. Useless team taking up a valuable place in the comp that could otherwise go to a successful team.

The handful of inbred hicks that support them can go watch them spaz around in the NSWRL comp.

fatshark

Bench
Taylor is a hoax, theres a start. Over paying players who dont give a toss about the club is another one. Just something about this club since they came back in, they always melt big time after 4 weeks of the competition. Remember after the first 3 weeks, they were top 4 material....so someone said.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Taylor is a hoax, theres a start. Over paying players who dont give a toss about the club is another one. Just something about this club since they came back in, they always melt big time after 4 weeks of the competition. Remember after the first 3 weeks, they were top 4 material....so someone said.

That is hilarious coming from a scum supporter.....
The Rabbits have more points, balls and history than your club ever will.

:lol:

Johns Magic

Referee
Shannan McPherson topped their metres ganied for props last night...with a staggering 44 metres.

Asotasi outdid himself and got 37.

400K for that joke?

Asotasi hasnt been playing well all year , for someone that is an international and was rated the premier prop when he went to Souths , that must be disappionting to all
Souths forwards are been dominated and no halves or backline have got a chance.

Canard

Immortal
Give a bit of credit to the Cowboys, in our last start we towelled up the Knights who are going great guns, and its no shame to get beaten by us at the moment.

5 weeks ago it would have been, and in 5 weeks time it might be again, but at the moment the Cowboys are in a rich vein of form.

coach

Give a bit of credit to the Cowboys, in our last start we towelled up the Knights who are going great guns, and its no shame to get beaten by us at the moment.

5 weeks ago it would have been, and in 5 weeks time it might be again, but at the moment the Cowboys are in a rich vein of form.

I will give your team a whole lot of credit. You were 100 times better then us last night. But you did us a favour by beating us by just 46-12. You bombed a few tries and should have put 60 or 70 on us.

Fein

First Grade

The Cowboys were very good last night, no doubt about that Canard.

Canberra were better the week before in my opinion.

Souths seem to be getting worse each week. :?

Latest posts