What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Speeding question

[furrycat]

Coach
Don't you love the drivers who poke along at 80k in a 100 zone with a line of traffic banked up behind them and when they come to an overtaking lane they accelerate and you can't get past. Once back into single lane they revert to 80k again. Very frustrating.
First of all Tim, I did say where it was not to do with impeding traffic. This is not an example. Perhaps you need to go to a class about how to read a thread (maybe you can make a thread about it and show which jerseys we wil wear on the day)

What gives me the sh*ts is when they drive under the limit then when you get to dual-lanes you go to overtake them, they speed up to match your speed preventing you from overtaking, then when the dual-lanes end they go back to doing under the limit!

Assholes.

Again, same problem as above. (psssst...it is the same example too tim). You're also very stupid if this is your example of how dangerous slow drivers are...

Patience; really is a virtue.

[furrycat]

Coach
Timmah said:
The situations listed above are perfect examples of how a slow driver can be dangerous, AND how the slow driver is at fault.

bullsh*t :lol: You're taking into account no circumstances, you are assuming a hell of a lot, and you are making no reference as to how the driver is being dangerous (all you'll do now is say "well what COULD happen is blah blah blah").

Give it up.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
And you're applying a blanket and giving everyone a green light to drive at ridiculous speeds below the limit. And being a wanker/stirring for the sake of it, and you know it.

Get over yourself. Pretending to be the moral crusader no longer works for you, despite what you think.

[furrycat]

Coach
:lol: Selective posting there Tim Tim.

BTW, your whole argumetn of "sto pbeing a moral crusader" or "moral high ground" or "high horse" really does get old; you've used it countless times already i nthis thread. Might I suggest you think of something new?

Yours faithfully

Timmah

Staff member
That's the problem though, your use of that standpoint in everything you do on these forums is getting old. You still think it gets you by :lol:

Timmah

Staff member
furry plays the ball or the man when it suits him... why can't I do the same?