What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spoiler Parra - Tits

juneauquan

Juniors
I am absolutely livid with this performance ...

For 15-20 minutes we played great, but that's when we were playing catch up from 22-8 down. Before that we were pedestrian in attack and absolutely awful in defence. It seemed every time GC were attacking they scored. One out of every 10 times we were attacking we scored. When we became desperate, our offense notched up a gear.

BUT, as soon as it went 22-20, our offense went back to sucking.

We should never lose to GC at HOME!!

NEVER!!

Heads need to roll.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Both halves are guilty off this inside pass crap, Hayne is totally wasted get's no quality ball. The effort was there but once again our line speed and marker defence are crap.

jayjayselmes

Juniors
Hmm if Piggy wasn't injured would suggest Mateo at 6, Finch 7.
I know TS will take time to come back to top form, but can Parramatta give that time?

hell no,

I was yeling at the tv when he kept passing the inside ball and we were going no where!!!

f**k this sh*t to hell!!!

jayjayselmes

Juniors
Both halves are guilty off this inside pass crap, Hayne is totally wasted get's no quality ball. The effort was there but once again our line speed and marker defence are crap.

f**k atleast finch can tackle and has the guts to back up his own plays and run the line.

f**kKKKKKKK

hineyrulz

Post Whore
That penalty near the end stopped our momentum, but we let in another soft try. Their scramble defence was far superior to our's.

Glenn

First Grade
Hmm when Ben Smith comes back, Hayne to 5/8th to get him closer to the action and actually get the ball in hand?

JTB

Juniors
0,,5953204,00.jpg

Get used it it

jayjayselmes

Juniors
I know, but both of them are guilty of throwing to many inside passes. We never use our outside men, totally wasted.

yeah i guess.

I know whats your saying i partly agree with but finch has balls and guts!!!!

Period, smith wont run the ball or do any dirty work!!!

To predictable!!!!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
We scored 20 points but still lost, if you score 20 points and are meant to be a contender you should not lose. Some of those tries we're softer than George Roses Gut.

Glenn

First Grade
Hmm when Ben Smith comes back, Hayne to 5/8th to get him closer to the action and actually get the ball in hand?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
yeah i guess.

I know whats your saying i partly agree with but finch has balls and guts!!!!

Period, smith wont run the ball or do any dirty work!!!

To predictable!!!!
Can't knock Finchy's effort, that try he scored was pure guts. But really we just look totally disjointed in attack, compared to the Tits who look a well oiled machine.

Tekken Lord

Juniors
finch to halfback immediatly because he runs theb all, chases his own kicks and can tackle.

Smith does none of those!!!

Did you see when Prince ran straight through the line and scored a try, Finch should have been one of the people tackling him, so you can rule out being able to tackle. Our main problem is piss poor defence and no options in attack for either of our halves.

fish eel

Immortal
Just got back. There'll be a bit of talk about the GC try at the end, in fact, we'll probably see atleast one thread where it is blamed for our loss, byt tbh, we were poor for most of the match and conceded soft, soft tries.