What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spoiler: Sharks Vs Cowboys

Tucky

Juniors
Yep, we should scored plenty in the first half, but completion rate was horrible. Looked good for the first 20 min of the second half, and then a few crucial defensive errors let the Cowboys get us.

Ausguy

Coach
a line from the movie "The Rock" springs to mind........ WINNERS go home and F*** the Prom queen LOSERS go home and F*** their mummies....... i really hope ricky gets up the boys for that one. did anyone see him in the box when they scored that last try? i bet he was throwing sh!t everywhere

Malonez

Juniors
yeah, everyones sad & everyones cranky with the result of the game but do you f*ckers have to go back to the same old bullsht of "oh we blew it" "oh we suck" "same dissappointments"!!!! Have a look you pathetic whingers. In the mediocrity of the recent past, would you have ever considered a sharks team would make a come back like they did??? A loss like that stings but I don't know what wrenches my gut more - losing like that or the predictable, dopey, comments made after that loss. You seem like you want everything right now!!! f**k, we're showing a heap of cnt thats been m,issing for a while. They might have won but f**k they'll be hurting tomorrow, smashed a few, didn't whimper to that turd webb, got so, so, so f*ckn close against them cowgirls AT DAIRY FARMERS!!!! Yeah we're all sad & we're all cranky, but f*ckkkkk, give us a break!!!!

imasharkie

Coach
Malonez said:
yeah, everyones sad & everyones cranky with the result of the game but do you f*ckers have to go back to the same old bullsht of "oh we blew it" "oh we suck" "same dissappointments"!!!! Have a look you pathetic whingers. In the mediocrity of the recent past, would you have ever considered a sharks team would make a come back like they did??? A loss like that stings but I don't know what wrenches my gut more - losing like that or the predictable, dopey, comments made after that loss. You seem like you want everything right now!!! f**k, we're showing a heap of cnt thats been m,issing for a while. They might have won but f**k they'll be hurting tomorrow, smashed a few, didn't whimper to that turd webb, got so, so, so f*ckn close against them cowgirls AT DAIRY FARMERS!!!! Yeah we're all sad & we're all cranky, but f*ckkkkk, give us a break!!!!

WHAT THE........................

wittyfan

Referee
Malonez said:

A strong contender for 2007's Most Fluffy post award.

Go Nulla

Bench
Malonez said:

No we dont want everything right now, we've only being waiting 41 years you farkwit. How old are you pal 16 ?

roboshark

Coach
Malonez said:

how long you been supporting them champion???

Ausguy

Coach
Malonez said:

so we are settling for a better medicority are we Malnonez.......what we are showing "a heap of cnts" that we can lead with 10 to go in 4 games this year and lose.....its not good enough for players earning $$$,$$$ a year to consistantly repeat the same thing, i can handle a loss late in a game but when they dont learn how to close out a match then someone is accountable. I have been supporting them for 30 years and i can handle a loss no worries at all but you wont stop us paying supporters for voicing our opinion in a public forum...... no room for fluffies after 40 years mate

spider

Coach
malonez has a valid point

whenever we lose the razor blades come out

titans, tigers and cows all in the last 2 minutes of the game

last week we could not score points against a cellar dwelling team - then this week we put enough on to beat the team coming third but it slipped away

we lost and it hurts like a bitch doing so like that - but we looked much better tonight

and how farkin good were the 2 hits on webb then tronc after we kicked off at 24 - 20

roboshark

Coach
big game, big loss.....would of been 3rd, could be 8th after tomorrow....we go into next weeks game likely without bird, gallen

Ausguy

Coach
roboshark said:
big game, big loss.....would of been 3rd, could be 8th after tomorrow....we go into next weeks game likely without bird, gallen

against a dragons team that are high after a win......and we face jamie soward again

Malonez

Juniors
How long have I been supporting them??? Heap of 'support' I'm reading. If I knew how to use that quote thing I'd add a whole bunch of quotes of what I'm talking about.

imasharkie

Coach
Birdie and Gals for SOO.

Why the f**k were we penalised after the Gallen hit on REDNUT in the first half.

What a hit.

Malonez said:

Dairy Farm or not doent matter, our record there prior to this game is 7 wins from 10 games, playing there hold no fears, but when players let the team down ie taulapapa, he shows complete lack of thought for a fullback, a fullbacks job, is to cover last line, not stick his hand out, he is aswell tell the defence line where to stand ie Matthew Ridge at manly done this for years, Taulalapa is a waste, and a premier league player at best.

I hope Ricky gives him the blast he deserves, dont hang back Ricky, lets see if he has any backbone, drop him to premier league

Ausguy

Coach
imasharkie said:
Birdie and Gals for SOO.

Why the f**k were we penalised after the Gallen hit on REDNUT in the first half.

What a hit.

yep simpkins should get a good talking to.... also misi's pass in the first half i thought was ok.... little it means now

Malonez

Juniors
We've seen his true colour after we all thought he was a gun after his game 3 weeks ago. Or put him, for want of someone efficient, back on the wing.
**Note: My previous outburst post - I retract. Sorry everyone (conside rthe apology in small font)

Ausguy

Coach
why would u retract it??? didnt mean it mal?......oh and dont apoligise.... cos no one else will. :)

coolumsharkie

Referee
Malonez said:

I've had a few drinks as well..

cheers.

Latest posts