What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sponsor

Quigs

Immortal
I don't know the story.

Someone should tell it to Ausguy and then he can tell us.

Given the nature of these stories I'd like to mention that all associated difficulties that I have had with ticketing have been handled in the most polite and helpful manner by Jess herself.

In what must be an office situation that has very little support (based on cash flow of course) I think she is doing a very admirable job.

No i am not related to her in any way.

I can appreciate that presently our club has some difficulties and that at times things seem much to difficult, but I certainly wouldn't knock that girls effort.

SS, I don't think anyone is knocking Jess here.

I think they are knocking a system for selling tickets when she is not there.

That falls squarely on Damien Irvine to have had a better system to be set up whenever the desk is open for inquiries.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I don't know the story.

Someone should tell it to Ausguy and then he can tell us.

He can't. His auto-forward has been botched thanks to me outing him on it. My bad!

Besides, he hasn't got newman's permission to know anything.

Quigs

Immortal
Well I am afraid its a bit of the old Jimmy Durante as far as I am concerned.

Nobody knows like my nose knows.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Well for one thing you need a credit card.

Most have them. Not everyone.

There should be another payment option

Fair enough but that would suggest someone who may not have their finances in order. anyway it seems to work fairly successfully for all manner of things like air travel for example. What percentage of Qantas tickets are purchased online I wonder?

MightySharks

Bench
Three of my four season tickets turned up yesterday, I rang the club and told them and also one of the membership packs didn't turn up.

I spoke to jardz I think, he said I will call you straight back, he didn't.

It would be nice if just one year everything went smoothly.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
They don't do season seats gunna, plus the additional $7.20 per transaction for using that avenue.

Not to mention actually going into the club can lead to a secondary spend - further financial support.

But that can be organised on the Sharks website can't it? They send you the season ticket in the mail?

newman

First Grade
Well who would know?

It can be good to communicate to the fans and look after them. Here's a recent experience -

Go to the club to fork out for 4 season seats for the family

Turn up on the stroke of 5pm to be told hat Jess finishes at 5pm. The solution offered was to come back tomorrow. Ok, inconvenient, but will do.

Head back earlier the next day. This time Jess is in a football meeting. No biggie, who else can assist? Advised no-one, and asked to come back tomorrow as they were unsure when Jess would be available.

There was no 3rd visit to attempt to purchase season seats.

Now one has to think, for a club needing fans to inject their hard earned to support the club, what other hurdles can they throw up to prevent it. I know it was only 4 season seats and not a corporate box, but none the less all money would be good.

Is there a reason that people at the club might not want to help you Spide?

newman

First Grade
Well for one thing you need a credit card.

Most have them. Not everyone.

There should be another payment option

Ever heard of a visa debit card? Every f**king industry on earth runs with Credit card payments these days.

Ausguy

Coach
Gunna...

if you want to choose seats ticketek make it very hard now, botht he website and phone give you the next available seats, if you dont want them ones too bad, i had to go to a ticketek agency this morning to buy them over the counter.

newman

First Grade
Why don't you ask me next time at the pub newman, you seem to snipe away from the topic, more so late at night.

No need. Why don't you give everyone on here the correct context of your dealings with the club? Not really fair to complain that the service you received was poor when there are reasons for it.

spider

Coach
No need. Why don't you give everyone on here the correct context of your dealings with the club? Not really fair to complain that the service you received was poor when there are reasons for it.
There is plenty of need, it'd not the first time.

How about you ask me in person and I'll be more than happy to field any questions you have. You never raised it last time we spoke.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Does the website take cash gunna?

Is the pope a jew spidy?

As I asked before what percentage of airline tickets or anything for that matter are purchased online. Why should footy be any different?

Turning up at a desk in a club not known for having it's act together in so many departments seems at bit antiquated.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Gunna...

if you want to choose seats ticketek make it very hard now, botht he website and phone give you the next available seats, if you dont want them ones too bad, i had to go to a ticketek agency this morning to buy them over the counter.

Don't get me wrong I think the club still needs to look at so many aspects of their service delivery. They have frustrated me many a time.

Maybe they need to look seriously at their online ticketing to make the experience as smooth as possible. Why you can't just choose the seats that suit you, pay for them and print the f**kers in the comfort of your home is beyond me.

carcharias

Immortal
I am not telling my story because I love the sharks.
Jess and I sorted it out quickly .
I would be ashamed had it got out in public due to this pissy forum.

I would also add that lack of personnel and facilities due to cash flow probably is to blame as
much as anything.

Plus Jess sounds sexy on the phone.
Probably why the Spidster went in person ey?

Frenzy.

Immortal
Ever heard of a visa debit card? Every f**king industry on earth runs with Credit card payments these days.

Touchy much? HEY NEWMAN, YES I HAVE HEARD OF A VISA DEBIT CARD BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN EVERYONE CHOOSES TO HAVE ONE OF THEM EITHER AND JUST BECAUSE EVERY f**king INDUSTRY ON EARTH RUNS ON CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS THESE DAYS IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT EVERY f**king CONSUMER HAS ONE.

:lol: :lol:

Latest posts