What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sponsor

spider

Coach
Probably why the Spidster went in person ey?
Haha. I know Jess, she is tops.

But the staff working those days wouldn't know who I was, contrary to newmans inference.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Fair enough but that would suggest someone who may not have their finances in order. anyway it seems to work fairly successfully for all manner of things like air travel for example. What percentage of Qantas tickets are purchased online I wonder?

That's drawing a long bow. Could equally say it suggests someone who's finances are so well in order they don't need a credit card.

Anyway, it's a fact that not everyone can pay using a CC or a DC on that Ticketek site.

carcharias

Immortal
So... Who is the sponsor?
And .....lol at the tigers f**ker trying to block sharks fans from
Going tomorrow.
Rain you bastard!

Yes... On the piss.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
That's drawing a long bow. Could equally say it suggests someone who's finances are so well in order they don't need a credit card.

You mean like criminals with their pockets full of cash?

Really how many people do you know who don't buy things like airline tickets with their card on line or otherwise?

Anyway, it's a fact that not everyone can pay using a CC or a DC on that Ticketek site.

Why would that be?

Frenzy.

Immortal
You mean like criminals with their pockets full of cash?

Only criminals have cash?

Really how many people do you know who don't buy things like airline tickets with their card on line or otherwise?

Several actually. I know people that have paid off their CCs and closed the accounts because they are sick of the fees and interest rates.

Why would that be?

Is that a serious question gunna?

Like others me and MilersLite had our share of problems with the season ticket fiasco.
Sometimes these things work in your favour though.
Our tickets were supposed to be in the upper ET but it all got ballsed up. In the end our seats ended up a great deal better than what they were originally, as the good Mr. And Mrs Quigs, Tom of P, and the Excommunicated one, can testify.
Had them for 4 seasons now, they will be forever renewed. As long as we're here of course ;)

Last edited:

newman

First Grade
Touchy much? HEY NEWMAN, YES I HAVE HEARD OF A VISA DEBIT CARD BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN EVERYONE CHOOSES TO HAVE ONE OF THEM EITHER AND JUST BECAUSE EVERY f**king INDUSTRY ON EARTH RUNS ON CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS THESE DAYS IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT EVERY f**king CONSUMER HAS ONE.

:lol: :lol:

Well played.

newman

First Grade
There is plenty of need, it'd not the first time.

How about you ask me in person and I'll be more than happy to field any questions you have. You never raised it last time we spoke.

I know there are 2 sides to every story but Frankly I'm not that interested. Whatever happened is between you and the club and is history now. What I do take issue with is you painting yourself as "the man off the street " in your dealings with the club when you and I both know that it goes a lot deeper than that.

spider

Coach
I know there are 2 sides to every story but Frankly I'm not that interested. Whatever happened is between you and the club and is history now. What I do take issue with is you painting yourself as "the man off the street " in your dealings with the club when you and I both know that it goes a lot deeper than that.

Well may I suggest a bit of read back. Where did I say it was me ;-)

SANDMAN078

Juniors
Damien Irvine has confirmed on twitter that we will be running out today with a front of jersey sponsor today.

Stinkler

Juniors
Odds on that the retro "hoops" jersey is being worn too.
As for the sponsor, who's game to say who it is?

Quigs

Immortal
I'm still running with those that think it will be Clive Palmer Investments.

Lets just do it Clive.

Latest posts