What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sponsor

roboshark

Coach
Maybe we should all sponsor the team

The jersey could have roboausfrenzquigsrcbcarchreef across the front

Southern Shark

Juniors
You would think Westpac would come on board. They own St George Bank who controls our debt.

With St George Bank on the Dragons Jumper who were just belted by the Dogs they should jump on board a side on the improve.

Quigs

Immortal
yeah Southern, something about tonight .... it just seems to be a lot more enjoyable all of a sudden. I can't put my finger on it, but gee I feel there is something in the air.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
A big picture of Mels face would be good

Yes but which Mel?

Seems she has morphed

cec576d5.png

Frenzy.

Post Whore
SHARKS NEAR SPONSOR

The Sharks are yet to jag a major sponsor, but are hopeful of snaring a backer on a three- or four-year deal within the next month. In the interim, Blades have stepped into the breach and will pay a pro-rata naming rights fee to appear on the front of the jersey.

salsa

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Im guessing now that the month we have to wait for a sponsor, suddenly becomes null and void

but are hopeful of snaring a backer on a three- or four-year deal within the next month.

3 or 4 year deal? What sort of company would sponsor this sort of team for that sort of time frame unless there was a vested interest?

M2D2

Bench
f**k em, The admin is useless. Put SOMETHING on the jersey even if its just a iron on print of Paul Gallens Face.
f**k Me.

Quigs

Immortal
speaking of sponsors.... just watching Rabbs doing the Nein thing with the FTA footy.

Gee they suckole to the Rorters. 10 minutes in Rabbs has given a big FREE plug to the Rorters new Sleeve Sponsor. Welcomes them onboard, gives a big big wrap to the company.... welcomes them onboard again and then just before the first ad break gives a big plug to the Stadium sponsor.. Assior or whoever.

Got to love those Rorters and Channel Nein.

Latest posts