What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sponsored Knights Jersey $50!!!!!

Nuke

Staff member
Does anyone happen to know if this special deal with jerseys will last for, say, another 5 weeks?!? I'll be coming to Sydney for the Grand Final Footy Show and the Grand Final itself, and I'll be visiting that store anyway. I've never been there before, so it's one of my priorities this time around.

Kazaf

Juniors
It's only for a short period.
I'm sure of that.
Peter Wynn never hold long period specials.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Well I got mine for free with the Telstra deal. But it doesnt have sponsors on it.

I held out for as long as I could to redeem the voucher Telstra gave me, but I didnt think we were ever going to get a sponsor so I went ahead and got one without. Two weeks later......Coal & Allied get on board :x Pretty annoyed but anyway im happy. I just wish they would bring out the little kids ones now so I can get one for my 2 year old.
Incidently does anyone know which version people are getting with the Telstra deal now?

IanG

Coach
$50? sh*t that's cheap for a footy jersey.!!!!!!!!!!!!
Had a look and couldn't see'em though. BTW I also noticed that they don't have a Knights one in the retro range. I thought they DID bring out a Knights one. Wouldn't mind getting my mit on one of those

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Ian, I think u'll find the Knights "retro" one is the one with the horizontal blue and red stripes, the one they wore against the Tigers in the final home game last year. Wonder if they'll do the same this year ......

macavity

Referee
no, they have a HENNY PENNY Knights retro one, I know cause I have one.

they have them at Rebel @ Charlie.

I got mine for $80 on the Gold Coast though.... :D

Kazaf

Juniors
Guys, saw the Peter Wynn ad in the cover of todays Daily Telegraph Main Game.
Sale ends Sunday.
Will be going tomorrow.
I know that the sale will include ALL ISC jerseys which are Rabbitohs, Panthers, Knights and the rest which I have forgotten.

Let me know tonight or tomorrow morning guys, I will be going tomorrow if anyone needs help getting their hand on one.

Nuke

Staff member
It's a shame this sale isn't going for longer. Oh well, maybe he'll have a similar deal when I get over there!

As for the Knights retro 'Henny Penny' jersey, I bought mine about 18 months ago in a shop on the famous Hunter Street. I forget the shop's name. The League Shop? The Footy Shop? Something like that anyway.

Kazaf

Juniors
Nuke said:
It's a shame this sale isn't going for longer. Oh well, maybe he'll have a similar deal when I get over there!

As for the Knights retro 'Henny Penny' jersey, I bought mine about 18 months ago in a shop on the famous Hunter Street. I forget the shop's name. The League Shop? The Footy Shop? Something like that anyway.

Nuke, if you want the jersey I can get it posted to you.
Will be going tomorrow arvo, let me know asap.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Just saw the ad in the back of this weeks RLW, is the sale still going?
How long is it for?

Stranger

Coach
Zoidberg said:
Just saw the ad in the back of this weeks RLW, is the sale still going?
How long is it for?
Yeah i saw that but i went in there on tuesday and the sale wasnt on.

funky_pineapple

Juniors
Kazaf said:
I was expecting it to be around $100.

OMG... $100 is good but $50 is even better. In Brisbane you generally pay $120-$130 for a jersey. I might go to Peter Wynn's Score at Christmas as I will be visiting Parramatta then. I want a retro jersey! I like the fabric better but up here they are like $140 up here.

Latest posts