What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens

Walt Flanigan

Referee
This one makes more sense....

aYeoLYV_700b_v1.jpg

Last edited:

Zoidberg

First Grade
Honestly, I don't even want to think about 8 yet. Really looking forward to learning about and seeing stuff for Rogue One and 8 is just too far off at this stage.

Honestly, I don't even want to think about 8 yet. Really looking forward to learning about and seeing stuff for Rogue One and 8 is just too far off at this stage.
I agree.

I wasn't glad when Ep VIII got delayed but I think it might work better and give Rogue more time
To be it's own movie.

LESStar58

Referee
Jesus wept. Some people will never be satisfied!

If it's not people pissing and moaning about the prequels its the "clone" of New Hope. It's film one of a new trilogy, folks. Get it together!

shiznit

Coach
I don't get the new hope sook...

Sure there are some simalarities.... But a lot of which are actually required because they are introducing new characters...

To be honest I think people who argue it are small minded.... It's a pretty simplistic argument to just say it's the same as new hope because it has a Death Star.... The whole focus is different...

LESStar58

Referee
It's still on at my local cinema and I have a couple of vouchers for $11 tickets. Gonna see it again tonight as I can't imagine it is going to be on much longer and I have nobidea of a definite blu ray date! Some say April, others say June. I can't wait that long!

El Diablo

Post Whore
It's still on at my local cinema and I have a couple of vouchers for $11 tickets. Gonna see it again tonight as I can't imagine it is going to be on much longer and I have nobidea of a definite blu ray date! Some say April, others say June. I can't wait that long!

JB site says December :crazy:

LESStar58

Referee
JB just put that up because they haven't been given the official date.

Its getting a digital platform release on March 13th. Amazon did have April 1st up but then had to take it down but at this rate it looks like its actually the right date. In this day and age the turnaround between cinema and dvd/blu ray releases.

Munky

Coach
I'm hoping there will be a Blu Ray release with 3d, 2d, deleted scenes and features so there will be no need to double dip six months down the line.

nöyd

Staff member
2D blu-ray will be just fine, i have a 3D tv and blu-ray player, but it's a novelty that just didn't catch on in this household.

what exactly is a "digital platform release"?

itunes etc.??