What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stat leaders 2007 - Rnd 12

Hindyscrack

Bench
Bazal said:
Jeez you can be a real moron sometimes Dodgey :crazy: Have a look at Luke Burts form when he has had a decent shot at one position, rather than being centre one week, winger the next, fullback, then five-eighth, then winger, then dropped...etc etc
:sarcasm:

There was a reason for that... He didnt perform in any of the positions, so he was dropped. There arent too many players that are given 8 years to find form at one club, most would be out playing JB Cup or park footy.

I'd still have hazem in my side over Burt. The only thing i can see holding hazem back at the moment is his age and hitting the twilight of his career.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Hindyscrack said:
There was a reason for that... He didnt perform in any of the positions, so he was dropped. There arent too many players that are given 8 years to find form at one club, most would be out playing JB Cup or park footy.

I'd still have hazem in my side over Burt. The only thing i can see holding hazem back at the moment is his age and hitting the twilight of his career.
Where would you play Hazem? Fullback? No your right i'd play Hazem in my side on the wing instead of Hayne and Grothe.. :roll:

Bazal

Post Whore
Hindyscrack said:

LOL...yet every time he's had a good long run at fullback, he's been consistently one of our best...explain that genius.

f**k me you Burt haters are sad...every time it's "he never performs". Then when he performs "he's not consistent." Then when he's consistent "he should have been dropped before." Absolutely pathetic...and you call yourselves Parra fans...waste of space in my opinion

Hindyscrack

Bench
Bazal said:
LOL...yet every time he's had a good long run at fullback, he's been consistently one of our best...explain that genius.

f**k me you Burt haters are sad...every time it's "he never performs". Then when he performs "he's not consistent." Then when he's consistent "he should have been dropped before." Absolutely pathetic...and you call yourselves Parra fans...waste of space in my opinion

As a past Burt bagger I've given my praises on his form. I'm not bagging his form at the moment, Just embarresed at the way some eels fans are carrying on about his performances over the last few games. You'd think that after last nights game we'd won the comp and burt had be given the golden boot award after some of the posts in the thread.

Bazal

Post Whore
Hindyscrack said:
As a past Burt bagger I've given my praises on his form. I'm not bagging his form at the moment, Just embarresed at the way some eels fans are carrying on about his performances over the last few games. You'd think that after last nights game we'd won the comp and burt had be given the golden boot award after some of the posts in the thread.

Can you blame them after the years of tripe we've had to put up with, bagging him even when he was playing well?? Whenever we lost it was "drop Burt", even if he scored all our points, didn't miss a tackle and made 150m...it was beyond a joke.

Dutchy

Immortal
Burts been great for Parar for years...Most Parra fans are just 2 dumb to realise...and they are the ones that look stupid now that every1 has realised he is good...

/me is drunk..am i makin sense

CrazyEel

Bench
Hindyscrack said:
FFS that's pretty pathetic, if hearing a little praise for the guy hurts you so much then just don't read it FFS. :roll:

Dutchy

Immortal
Bazal said:
Haha...oh end of semester festivities or something?

Nah - plenty of studying and late assignments due to my Hard Drive blowing up so meaning they need to be re-done.

Exams next week :crazy: :crazy:

ByRd

First Grade
Why do we have to accept your opinion, you guys are sticking up for your player (Burt) and we are backing our own, whats the big deal with it. We are meant to disagree, it would be boring if we all agreed with eachother and i shouldn't have generalised that all parra fans hated him but a few other fans are quick to do so when it comes to our club loll thought i would see what it feels like for once hahaha

But to say Burt is better then hazem is ridiculous, hazem has proved himself over 10 years, Burt has been doing so for half a year, goodluck to him.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Hazam is a great player tbh people, very reliable and has fantastic attention to detail. Burt on the other hand probably has a few more abilities then Hazam eg speed, support play and general kicking game, for this i'd take Burt over El Masri, only just though as Hazam is a great player.

I didn't want to start a new thread so I'll throw this request in here.

Can anybody tell me when was the last time each of the teams failed to score a try in a game?

I understand St. George Illawarra are currently in a relatively long stretch of scoring a try in each game but I hope one of the stats guys around here would be able to give the precise dates for each club?

Cheers,
Cheesie

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Bazal said:

couldnt have said it better.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I'm not a Burt hater at all, I just can't believe he and El Masri are even being compared, and then so many ignorant people have come out and rubbished Haz as only a goalkicker when he's so much more than just that.

Latest posts