What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stat leaders 2007 - Rnd 12

CrazyEel

Bench
Dodger said:
Burt's percentage? 75.65%
Yeah, good point dodgey, I see where your going. Shows how much Burty is still improving considering he's now up to 88% this year. With a good 6 years left in the game he will easily overtake haz at the top of the list at that rate :D

Bazal

Post Whore
doglyf said:
yeh parra bias

Oh, my deepest and most sincere apologies, I was unaware that the fact Burt has played brilliant footy every time he has had consistent game time at fullback was considered bias, however can I make this up to you? :roll:

Go sit on a railroad spike

ByRd

First Grade
ummm awsome comeback, honestly you parra fans are funny, when your team isnt going that good and Burt wasn't in the best of form, everyone hates him and wants him out but now its funny how he has always been good but not used right lol keep em coming.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
doglyf said:
ummm awsome comeback, honestly you parra fans are funny, when your team isnt going that good and Burt wasn't in the best of form, everyone hates him and wants him out but now its funny how he has always been good but not used right lol keep em coming.

look, there are a few who are like that on thses forums, don't generalise all fans to be the same (lol how weird does it seem for someone to say that TO a dogs fan about ANOTHER team)

Bazal

Post Whore
doglyf said:

Errr...please find me one post where I have said anything contrary to what I just said regarding Luke Burt? Actually, here, let me save you the trouble, you're obviously too busy fiddling with Dodge's man bits...

Bazal 21-03-2005 said:
I'm going to stick up for Luke Burt. There are a whole heap of threads in which people are bagging the poor guy, and I couldn't be bothered posting in every single one so apologies for creating yet another thread on the one topic(sort of).

The poor guy has never really been given a full time spot in the squad. Sure he's been there, but he's been shunted around the backline, never had time to settle into one spot. I personally believe his best spot is in the number 2 jersey. Since his long term collar bone injury, he's played wing, fullback, centre, and even some five-eighth. Playing at the back last season, we saw glimpses of what sort of player he could be, but then he was moved to the centres and struggled. I just don't think he'll ever reach his potential as a player by being a stop-gap measure, I think he needs to be left on the wing fulltime this season. Seems to me he is a confidence player, he can be a devastating attacking player when he is on song, and one of the quickest players going around.

I don't think he deserves even half the criticism he continually cops, he's a good player and clubman with the potential to be so much better, and I think he deserves the chance to become that without continual bagging from fans of the team.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=101565

Oh...sh*t, sorry...that goes against what you said about me, how silly of me. :roll:

Y2Eel

First Grade
Bazal said:
Errr...please find me one post where I have said anything contrary to what I just said regarding Luke Burt? Actually, here, let me save you the trouble, you're obviously too busy fiddling with Dodge's man bits...

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=101565

Oh...sh*t, sorry...that goes against what you said about me, how silly of me. :roll:

He's generalising cos he hasnt got a leg to stand on and just wants to add his 2 cents like the dodge...

Y2Eel

First Grade
Dodger said:
Exactly what I meant - he was lucky to play under BS.

Someone like Hazem has been first choice winger since debuting at the club. Top Bulldogs tryscorer, top Bulldogs pointscorer, 5th all-time and likely to be first by the start of 2008, In the top ten to fifteen tryscorers of all time, and a career success rate with the boot of 82.69%. He'll pass Mick Cronin and go into 4th on that pointscorers list in the next month too.

And still with two years remaining in the game.

Burt's percentage? 75.65%

DODGE Thats all in the past stop bringing up the past.... at the Present Burt > Hazem as we have stated allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll through this thread....

f**k no wonder the entral oast isnt eer going to get a team with you idiots up there...

My keyboard doesnt want to gie me any sees lol hiken lol

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Whatever suits you.

El Masri will never be overtaken by Burt as top pointscorer :)

Hindyscrack

Bench
Y2Eel said:
DODGE Thats all in the past stop bringing up the past.... at the Present Burt > Hazem as we have stated allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll through this thread....

f**k no wonder the entral oast isnt eer going to get a team with you idiots up there...

My keyboard doesnt want to gie me any sees lol hiken lol

I would rather have had hazem at the eels for the last 8 years. Burt has finally hit some after all these years. Here's hoping he continues, but to call burt a better player then hazem, thats a bit of a joke.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Dodger said:
Whatever suits you.

El Masri will never be overtaken by Burt as top pointscorer :)

Never said he would he has been great for the bulldoags...

Y2Eel

First Grade
Hindyscrack said:
I would rather have had hazem at the eels for the last 8 years. Burt has finally hit some after all these years. Here's hoping he continues, but to call burt a better player then hazem, thats a bit of a joke.

Hey i would have loved to have had hazem at the eels he's an added 2 points every try..

But Burt is in better form this season..

Y2Eel

First Grade
CrazyEel said:
Nah, only 86% of the time now, Burty is Mr 88% :D:lol:

Thats why i said Would have loved him.... :lol:

Dodge can keep Mr 86% :sarcasm:

Latest posts