What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State Of Origin 1: New South Wales vs Queensland *Live Updates*

Raider_69

Post Whore
BWAHAHA
sunk by finch, of all people

(btw credit were its due, i think finch played one of his best games)

macavity

Referee
justice prevails!

mom candidates peoples?

for mine its bedsy - but finch made a late play!

mason not seen since half time.

if QLD got up it was homer simpkins for sure, what a joke of a ref.

I reckon they swapped jerseys at halftime but the Blues were a bit better overall. Only one Qlder scored (Lismore Inglis 2). Still a good finish to an otherwise ordinary game. It just wasn't Origin.

kbw

Bench
It was an ordinary game.
But how many chances and gifts do QLD want.
2 Tries when they shouldn't have had the ball.

Parra_Eels

Bench
OMFG FINCH! I TAKE BACK EVERYTHING I LOVE YOU BRETT FINCH! the only good part of the gaem was the last 10 minutes - but what a last 10 minutes

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Did Covell pull on a QLD jersey and become halfback for a second? What a brain explosion from Thurston from that scrum!

Buderus, wash you're f**king mouth out.

"Thank God for Brett Finch"???

:|

macavity said:
justice prevails!

mom candidates peoples?

for mine its bedsy - but finch made a late play!

mason not seen since half time.

if QLD got up it was homer simpkins for sure, what a joke of a ref.

I agree but it's hard to blame Simpkins for this one. He wasn't even on the field. Buderus for MOM despite the penalty that almost lost it.

Raider_69

Post Whore
id go for mason for MOTM
he was sensational, once again showing he is the best forward in the game

northwest9

Juniors
dear me, what a game,

funny thing is, not even the ref and touchies could take that from us.
to quote Thierry Henry.. "if they didnt want us to win it, they should have just told us from the start"

kicked in the head and gets penalised, dead set what a joke. i hope they have a good look at that. then thaiday swings a few and gets away clean

i think someone spoke to the refs and said something along the lines of big mals "if we lose, the game could die"

Moffo

Referee
finch was sh*t for most of the game apart from his kicking, wtf is everyone talking about?

kbw

Bench
Watch the game again Moffo, he played alot better than he does for the Roosters.

I guess the one thing about Gasnier knocking on that ball was that it reminded me he was on the field, he was no where to be seen most of the time.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Moffo said:
finch was sh*t for most of the game apart from his kicking, wtf is everyone talking about?

finch was all over the place today he was backing up on breaks chasing his own kicks doing all the hard yards tonight...