What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State of Origin

Draginzaaar

Bench
Of course they won’t, but they won’t change too much, there really isn’t a lot to choose from but big Papa and Welch playing a full game make a huge difference. They didn’t change during the dynasty because they didn’t need to as it looks like we won’t have to for a good while. If we have a strong side it will be “all down to a bigger population, and who cares I don’t like NRL anyway I’m more into AFL these days” but if they have some success it’s obviously all Qld spirit. What can you do really other than enjoy when we give them a good belting.
AFL looks to me as if it a little kids game played by adults.

getsmarty

Immortal

McCullough ambitious to bring out best in Hunt​

Queensland Maroons hooker Andrew McCullough says he will work on his club combination with Ben Hunt and work out a balance on how they will play in Origin II

jeffdragon

Bench
I don't really care who wins.
I just watch with interest.
Especially if saints players are there.
Club footy for me us where it's at for me.

Adolf_Spritzer

Juniors
Maybe another blow out score will help them see how much they've hurt the game. Honestly after the past week I want it to happen, let's see how they react when their beloved flagship goes at a point a minute

Walpole

Juniors
It's a shame this NSW era of Tedesco, Turbo, Cleary, Latrell is coming now, after Slater, Smith etc have retired. Inglis v Turbo would have been interesting.