What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stephen Kearney waits on rubber stamp for Eels job [AND THURSTON!]

TheRam

Coach
I have lost all respect for the present Club administration - and with it - the passion that goes with being a Parramatta supporter.
They are bunch of amateurs trying to run a Football Club..and they are doing it without scruples or principles. The vampires are in charge of the blood bank..
But me bailing out is neither here nor there. Just sad for me.
I will enjoy supporting my local Club more these days, but I do enjoy the banter on this forum, and have not abandoned it. I find it most relaxing, and I have made some good friends on here, and I hope they remain friends. Variety is the spice of life...
Ob la di, ob la dah...

Well since you are having some sort of mid life preference crisis, why not turn gay then...same...same Raider Pete. Like I said useless, but not surprised. Just like most of your youtube post really.

CrazyEel

Bench
I lost all respect for the Fitzy Club administration way back in 1988 when they damn near sent us broke but I was no quitter and sucked it up even if I didn't like what was going on.

Your just using this sh*t as a cover to do what you wanted to do anyway.

parra pete

Referee
What a useless mo "Raider Pete" has turned out to be when the going gets tough.

I have been through plenty of tough times - physically, personally, businesswise, family wise, sportwise and I seem to have come through them all OK.
I can put it all into perspective and bounce back
Whether you think I am useless...or whatever you think, it doesn't worry me one way or another. Never has, never will. As in Life of Brian "Yes, we are ALL individuals"...
I am me, you are you..I can't live your life for you, nor you live mine
It doesn't make you strong by supporting blindly a group of people who care only for themselves. Been there, done that, and now I've had a gutful.
I am comfortable with my decision . "Can't please everyone, just gotta please yourself"

parra pete

Referee
I lost all respect for the Fitzy Club administration way back in 1988 when they damn near sent us broke but I was no quitter and sucked it up even if I didn't like what was going on.

*Your just using this sh*t as a cover to do what you wanted to do anyway.

*You're

Well good on you Crazy....:clap: :clap: :clap: That's the spirit. Suck it up mate, they need blokes and leaders like you...maybe you can run against the current Board on Wally's ticket.....

CrazyEel

Bench
*You're

Well good on you Crazy....:clap: :clap: :clap: That's the spirit. Suck it up mate, they need blokes and leaders like you...maybe you can run against the current Board on Wally's ticket.....
At least you got that right, better off without the quitters that's for sure.

TheRam

Coach
I have been through plenty of tough times - physically, personally, businesswise, family wise, sportwise and I seem to have come through them all OK.
Whether you think I am useless...or whatever you think, it doesn't worry me one way or another. Never has, never will. As in Life of Brian "Yes, we are ALL individuals"...
It doesn't make you strong by supporting blindly a group of people who care only for themselves. Been there, done that, and now I've had a gutful.
I am comfortable with my decision . "Can't please everyone, just gotta please yourself"

The only thing that I'll agree with you on RaiderPete is that it is your decision and you have a right to it.

But dare I suggest that you forfeit the right to your Avatar name since from this point on you are anything but a Para anything, other then a limp weak kneed turncoat crumbling biscuit.

Now you can just PISS OFF TROLL!!!

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
The only thing that I'll agree with you on RaiderPete is that it is your decision and you have a right to it.

But dare I suggest that you forfeit the right to your Avatar name since from this point on you are anything but a Para anything, other then a limp weak kneed turncoat crumbling biscuit.

Seriously is that necessary ? :?

Djay

Juniors

I honestly don't understand why you care so much? Really what's he done to you? If his decided to move on so be it, no need to go on about it.

TheRam

Coach
Seriously is that necessary ? :?

Probably not, but made me feel good. Anyway Pete can handle it. Worse has been said to him.

But Pete you know this is just a forum and not to take things too seriously, right? But also you must expect to cop it big time for jumping ship. It is very ordinary for someone that has supported the Eels for what 40, 50+ years and then decides to move on the "Greener" pastures no matter who is in charge. Especially if they end up very short lived and others take the helm.

btaag

Juniors

No one is useless / desrves to be verballed for a decision like no longer supporting the greatest club in World Rugby League.

However personally, I cannot understand how a true Parramatta Eels fan would stop supporting the club because of the board. Boards come and go, the club, its history, the collective club culture of the fans and players - NONE of this changes with one decision (unless that decision is to dissolve the club).

We are not in as bad a shape as you make out, the club will continue on, just without you supporting them.

I think you have expressed your disgust at the decision, have made it clear you now support the Raiders or your local club, etc. Perhaps you can you find some closure, change your avatar, stop posting regularly on the Eels board (might help) and let the Parra fans support their beloved football club.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
This Ram guy has got up me before for no good reason. I think he has some issues he needs to sort out. I wouldn't worry too much about his insults.

Gronk

Staff member
This Ram guy has got up me before for no good reason. I think he has some issues he needs to sort out. I wouldn't worry too much about his insults.

Oh, like the hobbo who swears at the telegraph pole ? Now I understand. ;-)

84 Baby

Referee
No one is useless / desrves to be verballed for a decision like no longer supporting the greatest club in World Rugby League.

However personally, I cannot understand how a true Parramatta Eels fan would stop supporting the club because of the board. Boards come and go, the club, its history, the collective club culture of the fans and players - NONE of this changes with one decision (unless that decision is to dissolve the club).

We are not in as bad a shape as you make out, the club will continue on, just without you supporting them.

I think you have expressed your disgust at the decision, have made it clear you now support the Raiders or your local club, etc. Perhaps you can you find some closure, change your avatar, stop posting regularly on the Eels board (might help) and let the Parra fans support their beloved football club.

Bingo

Stagger eel

Staff member
the funny thing is that pete now supports a club who's players have a drink drive culture...I find that funny

boxhead

First Grade

Perfectly agree here, can't have any qualms with that.....I think I'm a bit embarrassed actually; I may have said a few rude things to petey myself :(

parra pete

Referee

:lol: Ram..you are just a sheep following blindly the Judas Goat...so how does get f**ked sound...:lol:

Latest posts