What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stephen Kearney waits on rubber stamp for Eels job [AND THURSTON!]

parra pete

Referee
Perfectly agree here, can't have any qualms with that.....I think I'm a bit embarrassed actually; I may have said a few rude things to petey myself :(

As I said, ex publican, journo...heard them all before...keep em coming....water off a ducks back....

Last edited:

boxhead

First Grade
As I said, ex publican, journo...heard them all before...keep em coming....water of a ducks back....

Mate I've got no qualms with your opinions and you expressing them :) I'm not going to insult you because it's unnecessary, and simply wrong to do so.
I hope you don't mind if I start calling you raider pete though? :)
Support whoever you like mate, unfortunately-and sadly-you just have to expect people will insult you....as you have pointed out, so you are prepared to deal with it (which is good).

parra pete

Referee
Just right Pete, just right. :lol:

Glad to see you still have a sense of humour...:lol:

I have had my time..50 years is long enough not to have to put up with sh*t being dished out by this mob of clowns masquerading as a Board

Bigfella

Coach
Glad to see you still have a sense of humour...:lol:

I have had my time..50 years is long enough not to have to put up with sh*t being dished out by this mob of clowns masquerading as a Board

Pete is just trying to start his own "Bye Bye" thread!

Reports of his demise have been greatly exaggerated ...
He has posted more since he quit than at any other time!

parra pete

Referee
I didn't say I was quitting the forum Bigfella...Just withdrawing my support for the Club under the present administration..I REALLY enjoy this forum. Best on the Board as far as I can see... Have made some good mates on here..including you (or so I think)..Just because I have withdrawn supporting the Parramatta Club under this regime, doesn't mean the end of friendships...or does it?

parra pete

Referee
I never lost it.

I get that but to walk? Well I suppose we all don't have a Green squeeze on the side to jump on to. ;-) :lol:

I'll tell the old girl she is 'green'...She get a good laugh out of that...
I'm too old for boilers now...:lol:

big boppa eel

Juniors
I didn't say I was quitting the forum Bigfella...Just withdrawing my support for the Club under the present administration..I REALLY enjoy this forum. Best on the Board as far as I can see... Have made some good mates on here..including you (or so I think)..Just because I have withdrawn supporting the Parramatta Club under this regime, doesn't mean the end of friendships...or does it?
So if this regime ends, you will return is the impression I am getting ?

Avenger

Immortal

Change your name imposter!!!

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
One thing you can say about pete is he is polarising. Iv seen less "Im going to stop supporting Parra" posts since his one.

parra pete

Referee
Im amazed he's made a lot of posts lately and NOT mentioned the Pie in the Sky... :roll:

ACTUALLY I did radio grabs with Mal Meninga and Ricky Stuart this morning..and Matt Geyer yesterday. Have Peachey, David Furner Billy Millard lined up for early next week and Marcus Bai on October 10..Then I will have grabs from the lot of them...
Gary Belcher, Bradley Clyde, Laurie Daley, Mal Meninga, Ricky Stuart, Jason Croker, Andrew McFadden, Darren Smith, Ben Roarty, Matt Geyer, Ben Roarty, Mark Tookey, Quentin Pongia, Simon Wooford, Danny Nutley, COACH Arthur Beetson and Match Referee Bill Harrigan.
How is that for the greatest array of superstars arranged to come to a little Country town to PROMOTE the game of Rugby League. The players who get to play against them, and alongside them will have a memory they will never forget.
Gary Belcher told me yesterday that Scott Prince played alongside the Legends a couple of years ago when he was about 16...Look where he is now.
Check out the website www.haymagpies.leaguenet.com.au
Tooks also told me that he will die out here. He's about 150 kg....:lol: Good for one run...
BTW..The CRL has given the match its blessing, and we are hoping the hierarchy can get out here to watch it...BUT they will need to book accommodation quickly, the town is filling fast....

Angry_eel

First Grade
Pete reminds of the misty bee character who said she won't support the club under Fitzy(or was it Brian Smith).

boxhead

First Grade

Certainly doesn't mate, we are still with you through the majority ;-)

DeanPay98

Juniors
Pete reminds of the misty bee character who said she won't support the club under Fitzy(or was it Brian Smith).

No, I remember reading the forums when Misty Bee was on them. He was a lot angrier and scarier!

Pete seems relatively benign. ;-)

Latest posts