What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Irwin dead..crikey!

mxlegend99

Referee
I hear it on the radio. I can't beleive it. He always seemed invincible. It's very sad indeed.

R.I.P. Steve Irwin. You're a champ.

Poor family must be devastated. I'm sur ehis wife probably was present when it happened.

keeney

First Grade
He was good at promoting Australia, but jesus the backwards ochre bushman image was just dying, and he propogated it internationally for years to come.

Loz

Juniors
mxlegend99 said:
I hear it on the radio. I can't beleive it. He always seemed invincible. It's very sad indeed.

R.I.P. Steve Irwin. You're a champ.

Poor family must be devastated. I'm sur ehis wife probably was present when it happened.

Apparently Terri is/was trekking in Tasmania...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:(

Even given his line of work, absolutely shocking to hear. An inspirational person, he will be sorely missed as an Australian.

RIP Mr Irwin.

mxlegend99

Referee
Loz said:
Apparently Terri is/was trekking in Tasmania...
I don't know which is worse. hearing your hubby just died while you're on a little holiday adventure thing... or being present.

Neither would be great though. Poor thing. I really feel bad for her and their daughter.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Sky news has just confirmed that he died as a result of the stingray bulb striking his heart.

RainMan

Juniors
Absolutely tragic.

I hope the Footy Show put together a package of all his times on the Show.

joey007

Juniors
Am completely shocked! Thoughts & prayers to his family.

I loved this guys personality/character & what he did for the environment & Australia. He will be missed.

RIP

Latest posts