What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Rogers.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Just heard on TripleM News, Steve Rogers has allegedly suffered a heart attack this morning.

No further news...

The Colonel

Immortal
According to Triple M just now Steve Rogers has allegedly suffered a heart attack this morning. No other news outside of ambulance are at the scene.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
His wife is currently in transit. I would say ethics will prevent any information release prior to her arriving.
After lunch.

Shark

Bench
blacktip-reefy said:
His wife is currently in transit. I would say ethics will prevent any information release prior to her arriving.
After lunch.

Correct Reefy. I'm heading out for a while now, but will check back in ASAP.

Once verified, this will be a major story across all media outlets. We won't need to go looking for info, it'll be impossible to avoid it.

Sharkie™

Juniors
blacktip-reefy said:
After lunch.

was that what was said on the radio????

Sharkie73

Bench
I know you would'nt gee up about something like this BTR I just don't want to belive it mate.

Latest posts