What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Turner released, staying in Melbourne

lotti

Bench
I'm sure they would've told them that Isaac's injured and anyway it's not the Titans' only injury consern they've got Rogers and that other guy.

innsaneink

Referee
El Diablo said:
c'mon inky, every man and his dog knows Sattler is the only reason you carry on like a two year old.

the fact you actually think anyone gives a rats about your thoughts is always a great source of amusement to the forum

please don't stop
Quite sad eh, seeing as you replied to me....and constantly do....keep going, troll.

lotti

Bench
I just wish the media will let us get back to the normal off-season, ok the Turner saga was the only thing making it interesting but can they just let it be over and done with so we can have a boring off-season for the next month.

wittyfan

Referee
I'm still catching up with every piece of news for the past six months to be bored with the off-season! :lol:

innsaneink

Referee
El Diablo said:
lol

this coming from the forums #1 stalker

how many are on your list?

Awwww dribblos all upset :cry:

Look at you now...hijacking the thread, you should be ashamed of yourself.
*edit*

El Diablo

Post Whore
im upset? lol

its known you stalk a few posters on a regular basis.

i cannot see how that upsets me :?

t-ba

Post Whore
lotti said:
you obviously didn't see the almost sell out crowds last year.

It's pretty hard when they didn't exist. 15,800 in an 18,500 capacity does not a near sellout make.

t-ba

Post Whore
lotti said:
what about the sell out crowd for Origin 3?

Theatre Goers...Do you think anyone in Melbourne gives a toss about the F1 after their Grand Prix is over?

innsaneink

Referee
lotti said:
what about the sell out crowd for Origin 3?

The majority of them stuck around for a few more days, helped you get your best crowd of the season before flying back to Brissie.

meltiger

First Grade
innsaneink said:
The majority of them stuck around for a few more days, helped you get your best crowd of the season before flying back to Brissie.

Broncos game is always the biggest of the year. Regardless of SOO last year

lotti

Bench
that it is, just a pity the Broncos fans had to leave early in '05 because their team could only score a try when the ball was handed to them.

Latest posts