What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stewart Out 8-12 wks

redvscotty

First Grade
I know Manly won 40 nil and all, but have a look at the shoddy performances this year. 0 - 4 and then Stewart comes back and singlehandedly wins 2 back to back.

Dear oh dear.

Ryan

Juniors
Should not have been allowed back till after the court case, so in a way it is good.

Says the bloke with a Darius Boyd signature.
Why not add Sam Thaiday and Karmicheal Hunt, and you'd have the "pack" right there.

Maybe THEY shouldn't have played until after THEIR court case???

Or is it ok for Bronco's, but not ok for anyone else?

Tommax25

Bench
:lol: @ Manly. They're gone. Gidley NSW fullback and captain, the way it should have been all along :cool:

A little bitter aren't we? But I agree, as a manly fan, that a 2009 premiership is now no chance. Without him they are a ship without a rudder, a union player with creativity, an afl player without those ridiculous jerseys: they are just not right.

MsStorm

Bench
I think Manly will use this as a motivation, and will continue on their winning way (unfortunately)

Pity Stewart is a good player on the field, and such a dickhead off it.

mrbishi

Juniors
I think Manly will use this as a motivation, and will continue on their winning way (unfortunately)

Pity Stewart is a good player on the field, and such a dickhead off it.

So you have met him have you? Or are you just going by what the telecrap says?

redvscotty

First Grade
Says the bloke with a Darius Boyd signature.
Why not add Sam Thaiday and Karmicheal Hunt, and you'd have the "pack" right there.

Maybe THEY shouldn't have played until after THEIR court case???

Or is it ok for Bronco's, but not ok for anyone else?

There was no court case.

aussies1st

Staff member
I see Manly dropped from $7 to $9 to win the title. Thought it would be more but seems they are still confident that Manly can do it without Stewart.