What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stiff-meister has arrived

Suitman

Post Whore
PJ Marshal said:
hey f**k you buddy

hey man souey bought amdy faye from pompey

Ignore crapola

Yeah, I know mate.
Hey, what about that Bellamy twat?
Piss him off quick smart I reckon.

Suity

PJ Marshal

Coach
bellamy is a class act and id hate to see him go, but if he keeps going on like a twat than i say piss him off cuz he is only causing problems for them, he'd free up some cash and we could buy a decent disciplined striker, someone who we could try and groom to be big al's succsessor

thats why i was cut when we lost out on our rooney and beattie bids #-o

stiffmeister

Bench
hey ladies

Are you tired of dreaming about the stiff-meister but knowing you can never get him as there is only one stiffy. Do you feel you at least deserve some connection with him. Well babes, I have some good news for you.

The stiff-meister in association with Images P/L have come up with a life size cardboard image of the stiff-meister in all his glory. Yep you can place it in your bedroom so you can wake up & see his handsome face staring at you. You can still be breathless looking at it.

That's not all. The first 50 callers to purchase the replica stiff-meister will be put into a draw to , hold tight, to win a date with the real stiff-meister. Yes you READ CORRECTLY, A DATE WITH THE STIFF

Imagine a night of stiff, where you will be overwhelmed by his charm, good looks and his dance moves. OOps I got to go, there are 40 calls already

;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
The winner of the stiffy contest is:

Angelina Jolie from Los Angeles

You didn't get Mr Pitt but you got a better well drilled cool machine

;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
I repeat this is a thread for entertainment value, no need to type abuse. Like I said I am slow to anger but do not push my good nature button too far my friend. If you dont like my posts, simple , dont return. Because even the cool will lose his cool but no point as I am behind the keyboards here & a slanging match behind the computer will not achieve much.

I am good natured but I do have a fuse (My Greek & Italian background will make sure of that).

I repeat to the people who are slow THIS THREAD IS FOR HUMOUR ONLY, COMPREHENDO). You dont like it dont post on this thread. Typing insults is childish

Have a good day

;-)

Utey

Coach
:lol: I realised it sounded like that. But no towards that Stiff guy. Sorry Mate #-o

Utey

Coach
No what I meant was I didnt mean it towards Haynzy. But you I find you quite funny and will no longer "abuse" you any longer.