What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stiff-meister has arrived

stiffmeister

Bench
I lied, my mum is American & my dad is half Greek & half Italian. I am a multinational all rolled into one

;-)

sportive cupid

Referee
ohh stiffy ,stiffy ,stiffy, I have been away and thought upon my return I would find an adonis like pic that girls such as myself and Hellschick could drool over but noooo.All i find is alot of talk about it but nothing doing.I hope this isnt the pattern for the rest of your activities O:)

stiffmeister

Bench
Sc you & the ladies should be happy to note that I am a man of action. My activities are as follows:

1. Each Tuesday evening is martial arts training
2. I have boxing equipment in my spare room where I pound the heavy punching bag, speed ball etc. I also use the skipping rope. I do this every morning before 6:00 am. It varies ie sometimes at 4:00 am in the morning. I run 5 kilometres also
3. I lift the weights 2 times per week using the Mike Mentzer HIT system

As you can see the stiff-meister is a well drilled babe machine.

No picture of me is yet posted as I need a scanner but as soon as I get it I will post a picture but the ladies on this site must also post a picture

;-)

sportive cupid

Referee
ohh I didn't realise that was a condition upon which we could gaze upon you.That may prove a little difficult for myself.As some of youregulars would remeber I used to have a pic of myself in my banner but seem to have lost it :lol: :oops:I checked with my lawyer and found,unfortuneatly that all the other pics I have of my remain the property of the Sports Illustrated and Ralph magazine photographers who took them .As I dont want to get myself banned from here I will have to refrain from showing them :lol:

stiffmeister

Bench
My, my if you did appear in those mags, you get three wolf whistles from the stiff

You will not get more whistles as the stiff-meister is a complete gentleman.

;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
You see the stiff-meister does not look at good looking babes in a lustful manner. I look at them like I look at a painting ie a work of art

;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
Hey ladies

If you want to catch a glimpse of the stiff in all his martial arts glory (Jeet Kune Do) , you can catch me training in Berowra but please don't fall in love with me

I only ask that you don't whistle at me as I am modest & shy

;-)

Glenn

First Grade
GoParra said:
The Colonel said:
19 pages and still counting. Do you have a hand cream sponsor stiff-meister?

I don't think he requires it .... he produces enough dribble ... :blahb:

Hmm somehow I don't think he has a problem with getting enough hand cream ;-)

The Colonel

Immortal
Glenn said:
GoParra said:
The Colonel said:
19 pages and still counting. Do you have a hand cream sponsor stiff-meister?

I don't think he requires it .... he produces enough dribble ... :blahb:

Hmm somehow I don't think he has a problem with getting enough hand cream ;-)

That is just a bad image to be protraying.... :arrow: :lol:

Latest posts