What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stiff-meister has arrived

The Colonel

Immortal
GoParra said:
PJ Marshal said:
well if your sick of it say sumthing to get it locked :twisted:

Sounds worth a try

"PJ Marshal is the greatest"

GP waits with anticipation ...

You don't know how tempted that has made me but I'm looking forward to the advertising war between Peej and the stiffmeister ;-)

Glenn

First Grade
Mystik, if it happens we know who to blame :twisted: :p

Should ensure at least another 20 pages for the thread :lol:

stiffmeister

Bench
Colonel

Great idea keeping this forum open as a I am doing my bit for this country. The stiff just wants to give back to society as a thank you by providing an educational forum.

This is a country of democracy & free speech. Colonel, I ,the stiff-meister will not charge for my contribution to this forum.

However I think I have created monsters with this forum. Soon more guys will be successful with the ladies

;-)

PJ Marshal

Coach
like Disco Stu i dont need to advertise im allready the original and the greatest this forum has seen, stiff is just an upstart wannbe coming here to try and make a name for himself ;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
Obviously the advertising executives would want someone who is accessable to the public, someone with impeccable manners & MOST IMPORTANTLY SOMEONE WHO IS VERY, VERY ATTTRACTIVE TO THE LADIES. SOMEONE WHO WILL MAKE THEIR HEART FLUTTER WITH LOVE. The NRL especially need s someone who can attract more ladies to the footy matches.

May I suggest myself as the face of league. Lets lobby for me people

I am humbly at your service

;-)

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
again, if you were a young hot player someone may b interested...

unfortunately your a hand cream spokesperson who likes karate, i'll pass.

Stagger eel

Staff member
JessEel said:
again, if you were a young hot player someone may b interested...

unfortunately your a hand cream spokesperson who likes karate, i'll pass.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

oh!! Jess, that's classy!!

stiffmeister

Bench
I don't do Karate Jess (that is the clayton version). I do the real martial arts ie the Bruce Lee style of martial arts so you can thank the stiff-meiter you have been enlightened today.

And what a silly question of course you will love the stiff but you are too young for me. I'm a hot 21 year old sexy tank

;-)

Latest posts