What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stiff-meister has arrived

stiffmeister

Bench
Man that wedding I will be attending on Saturday, I hope that there are not too many pretty babes as it will be alot of work for the stiff-meister to harvest. Lucky my bros are coming to help me out. Phew

;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
Hey babes & guys , how do you rate this thread ie entertaining, educational, life changing, life enhancing ?

Let stiffy know

;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
Hollywood Jesus you schmuck, What you type here is also pathetic. You obviously have a chip on your shoulder. Go be miserable on another thread. This is the off season so relax & dont take life seriously as life is a joke & a temporary destination. This thread is only for light entertainment. Go kill a cat or something. Don't take your anger on me. Just Relax sunshine. And by the way are you not also tyoping on the keyboards. How old are you 60?. Have you got arthritus? Whats your problem. Go smell the air. Breath deeply. Don't be a sour puss. Dont be too intense. Mate blah, blah, blah. Go cry to Mummy. Go spit the dummy else where

;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
Also this forum serves two purposes ie talk about the footy & secondly in the offseason entertainment. I cant please everyone & I dont intend to . Like I said lump it like a man or go to another thread, or create your own. Now take a couple of deep breathes---------. & lighten up

;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
Now folks keep it coming. Let me state one more time for the slow people, THIS THREAD IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT, YOU DONT LIKE IT, GO ELSEWHERE, IS THIS NOT A DEMOCRATIC SOCIETY ?

;-)

Utey

Coach
:lol: :lol: HJ hammered you man why dont you just give up while you still have a bit of dignity.

stiffmeister

Bench
Also I'm not a teenager, get your facts right. Now away with the foul language. I dont use childish words like 'boned'. I say make love. So who is immature & besides were those chicks drunk? Makes me wonder. I'm a lover not a sex crazed boner as you say. So go home grandpa. Treat the ladies with respect

;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
When people respond like that they have proven thAT i AM THE WINNER. Relax like a lion, let the prey become disorientated than attack calmly. Aniother martial arts training. Superiority mentally then physically. Remember that

;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
Oh Hj., a computer geek. That explains it. I'm the one with the mental problem eh, binary man. Guess what, I'm more intellectually superior than you are mate but I know how to enjoy myself. Ah that explains it. I suppose you have a computer science degree. Oh well , firms seem to be outsourcing their computer division to India. Mmmmm. Enjoy your life computer boy. Hehehe

MystikEel

Juniors
stiffy, are you a post-whore? Coz you certainly seem to be finding a way to get lots of posts on the forum pretty damn fast....

stiffmeister

Bench
Well Mystik

I only aim to entertain. I enjoy life but some people seem to take life too seriously

I suppose I am a bit of a post-whore but come the footy season, I will be posting about the game

I hope for now you enjoy stiffy's posts

;-)

MystikEel

Juniors
Oh I sure do enjoy them. They're great entertainment value - I was just wondering why the multiple posts when it could all be included in one post when necessary.. that's all :)

stiffmeister

Bench
Well I type quick with one finger then after I post, my fertile mind comes with more ideas. The stiff-meister is here to please. I am care free & full of life & fun, but that offends some people if I am not part of the norm, but why be boring?

;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
Thats the word, intriguing. Good interpretation there Mystik. My aim is not to be boring but mysterious in a stiffy kind of way.

;-)