What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stiff-meister has arrived

stiffmeister

Bench
Is this song written by Van Halen ?

World turns very bright
As stiffy walks in a crowded room
ladies start to fall in love with the meister
ladies you better get a heart monitor
to make sure your heart dont beat so hard in your chest
you better reach for the stiff reach for the mighty stiff Baby just stay calm

By looking at me you will get higher & higher
straight up we climb
well get higher & higher
Till we get full with the stiff

;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
DO ya like whitesnake. ie Still of the night, bad boys & all those cool songs

Jess so I'm a few years off the mark there in my prediction.

;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
Ladies

You should all get to know the stiff-meister

I am unlike anyone you met. Not only because I'm very good looking (because I'm a bit of Italian, Greek & American - variety is a spice of life eh ladies), but also because I'm full of Witt & I am super intelligent.

I'm a great dancer & I am modest to a degree. I am not allowed to visit the North Pole because the ice will melt.

The stiff is like no other ladies

Respectfully Yours

The Stiff-meister

;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
Ladies, please control yourselves when you read my posts. I am like the sunset in Morocco, I am as smooth as silk, my breath is like a cool breeze. When I walk it is like dancing. When I talk it sounds like poetry. When I walk into a room, all the babes are drawn to me like a magnet. I am the man. Whio is the man?. Well that is correct, it is the stiff meister

;-)

PJ Marshal

Coach
rwaterfield.7212.jpg

stiffmeister

Bench
I don't like boasting about myself but the stiff-meister is unique & full of sheik

You either love me or hate me. There is no grey. There is no in between.

;-)

If anyone ever wondered why social threads should be banned, here is your proof

This is the most pathetic excuse for a waste of time that I have seen in quite a while.

"Stiff-meister" anyone that even jokingly relates themselves to such a tool of a character has the mentality of a 14 year old. That, son, is you in a nutshell. You are the most pathetic excuse for a male that I have seen on these boards, even sinking lower than the infamous Misty Bee. Even for an obvious tryhard, you are ridiculously lame. I mean, stiff-meister? Seriously, have you reached puberty yet? And don't give me any of that ladies man crap, cause I boned more shielas in the June 97 Marathon than you ever will in your entire life!

You are a perfect example of the teenage dweeb that thinks he can hide his pathetic self behind a computer screen and pretend he actually has a life. And the funny thing is, I know this is all tongue in cheek, but it so badly pulled off that I literally cringed when I scanned these pages. Seriously, ask BlueandGoldDust for a pamphlet on mental health problems, then come back and see us when your twins finally drop.

Sheesh.

Latest posts