What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stiff-meister has arrived

stiffmeister

Bench
Folks

The stiff-meister is back after 4 glorious days surfing on the Gold Coast.

Plenty of babes, sun, surf, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh love is in the air---

8)

Dont tell me you brought back another stray!! I thought the RSPCA had threatened to take legal action if you were seen in the vicinity of any young labradors.

Your sick man.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Mate i hope you've picked up!

If you haven't then they are just lame, how can anyone with your good looks, music taste be regected?

stiffmeister

Bench
RJ I definitely picked up

The Gold Coast babes as always were very impressed by the stiffler charm. One in particular wished that I move there on a permanent basis but I got to satisfy the Sydney women first. You see I work like a salesman, on a geographical basis which is Sydney

I played VH while I was there & the bronzed babes loved the music

;-)

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Good work, i knew they wouldn't resist.

You also would have shown them a new world and whacking on say CD Van Halen 1 or 1984 onto the stereo!

stiffmeister

Bench
Yeh, I kept playing Panama & a couple of D L Roth ie Yankee Rose. Mate Yankee Rose is great loud esp the bass in the beginning

;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
Where can the stiff get to know some eels cheerleaders as I want to admire their dance techniques.

I enjoy art in motion

;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
I have a brilliant idea . Why don't I sponsor the cheerleaders & call then the stiff-meister eels cheerleading squad

;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
Actually as you are a photographer feel free taking a shot of me on the Harley in front of the Stadium

I won't charge you for the shot & as an added bonus I will sign it for you

;-)

MystikEel

Juniors
All depends on where you will be if you decide to attend the home games.. you'd better be up on the north terrace... 8)

stiffmeister

Bench
I'm usually there. Depends on who's playing. The better the opposition, the closer I am near the field. On the other hand if we play a lousy teamt than I don't really mind where I sit

;-)

Latest posts