What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stiff-meister has arrived

sportive cupid

Referee
Ahhh Stiffy .I float in here after a lengthly absence and find that you syill havent posted that pic/Now how is Mystic to identify you amungst all those hunky eels fans? :lol:

stiffmeister

Bench
Easy Sporty

Just look for the best looking guy with the charismatic charm. Just walk within 10 feet of me & you will feel the charm. Also as a backup just look for the area where most babes are seated. they tend to be around me like wolves amongst the sheep

;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
Seeing me in the flesh is best but be warned, you may have a heart attack because of my good looks

I will post one when I buy a digital camera

;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
Make sure you get inspected by a physician to make sure that you have a strong heart as babes have had minor cardiac arrest looking at my good looks.

Doctors call this condition, stiffmeisturism

;-)

Stagger eel

Staff member
stiff-meister eel said:
Make sure you get inspected by a physician to make sure that you have a strong heart as babes have had minor cardiac arrest looking at my good looks.

Doctors call this condition, stiffmeisturism

;-)

also known as Moronicexposure syndrome. :D

stiffmeister

Bench
Does any babe need a job as a secretary

I need one for the Stiff-meister fan club.

Send me your resumes. Duties include:

- Answering emails on my behalf
-sending out signed pictures of yours truly
-updating my website
- taking phone calls for my fans
- booking my appearances at clubs etc
-booking my dates
- arranging security to keep unwanted advances on me by babes

8)

eelsta

Bench
sorry i'm not into honourary positions ..................not even for his highness..........

stiffmeister

Bench
Oh well you had an opportunity eelsta to work for the man who is better looking than Brad Fitt. My jaw structure is much better

8)

Latest posts