What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stiff-meister has arrived

dazeely

First Grade
eelavation said:
stiff-meister eel said:
Like John West I left my rejects but they may get a second chance if I'm in a good mood which I am most of the time. You see I also have a big heart & I do give ladies a second chance to getwith the stiff

So tell me is the eels night club worth my travel time

;-)

what if a babe you picked up and took to your place ended up having thrush after you undressed her?

Too much info eela..... Don't take him there....

stiffmeister

Bench
Eelavation, I would send her back by cab

Uptheeels I dont share the same interests you have

NOw anyone. please advise the stiff is the eels club a great one

HEy DAz, I bought a unit at the Gold Coast (Chevron Renaissance apartment) for my future retirement. Great tax deductions . I love the Gold Coast

dazeely

First Grade
Gold Coast is a great place to visit (not bad eye candy either) but would not be my choice of place to live. Prefer up the coast around Caloundra way.

stiffmeister

Bench
Daz, why is that ? Too many tourists?

Mate the babes are so sexy on the GC. I love the beach there where the stiff can strutt his stuff. I just hope when I retire that I still look great. Hang on let me slap my own face, of course I , the stiff-meister will look good when I'm 60. Sorry for this temporary brain explosion

I also bought it for the tax deduction ie the Building allownace on the construction cost of 2.5% over 40 years, the depreciation on the non fixed assets, of course the interest & the travel expense to inspect the property

;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
Oh I forgot, how is the club at the eels. Look I won't take all the babes I promise. I will take only one & leave the rest for you guys

:mrgreen:

Stagger eel

Staff member
stiff-meister eel said:
Eelavation, I would send her back by cab

Uptheeels I dont share the same interests you have

NOw anyone. please advise the stiff is the eels club a great one

HEy DAz, I bought a unit at the Gold Coast (Chevron Renaissance apartment) for my future retirement. Great tax deductions . I love the Gold Coast

how very thoughtful of you :roll:

dazeely

First Grade
stiff-meister eel said:
Daz, why is that ? Too many tourists?

Mate the babes are so sexy on the GC. I love the beach there where the stiff can strutt his stuff. I just hope when I retire that I still look great. Hang on let me slap my own face, of course I , the stiff-meister will look good when I'm 60. Sorry for this temporary brain explosion

I also bought it for the tax deduction ie the Building allownace on the construction cost of 2.5% over 40 years, the depreciation on the non fixed assets, of course the interest & the travel expense to inspect the property

;-)

Yeh spot on there. To crowded etc.... which leads to being overpriced etc... Don't get me wrong great for a holiday. Boy have there been changes over the years. Used to holiday there 2-3 times every year with the family when a youngster. The good old days.

Tax wise better off in your pocket than the governments. Good work.

stiffmeister

Bench
Thanks for the report there daz. The occupancy rate on the unit is about 65% which is not bad now back to the serious stuff. Are the chicks good looking in Parramatta as a whole ?

;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
Eelavation my thoughtfullness is a positive for the ladies. I might, I'll repeat it, I might even shout dinner to a babe I like. You see not every babe wants a dinner to be paid by the guy, not initially anyway because alot of babes are independent & I admire that (also it saves me money ;-) ;-) )

Stagger eel

Staff member
stiff-meister eel said:
Eelavation my thoughtfullness is a positive for the ladies. I might, I'll repeat it, I might even shout dinner to a babe I like. You see not every babe wants a dinner to be paid by the guy, not initially anyway because alot of babes are independent & I admire that (also it saves me money ;-) ;-) )

shouting dinner????....is that on top of the price you already pay? :?

stiffmeister

Bench
Cupid, Real apple Pie? Only kidding. :lol: Hey Daz are you picking up any babes tonight in Brissie. If you do give me a report

Utey

Coach
eelavation said:
stiff-meister eel said:

shouting dinner????....is that on top of the price you already pay? :?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts